CARPET MASTERS INC

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

We stock bulk amounts of high quality carpets at discounted prices. We also carry tile, hardwood, vinyl, and laminate. Our professional installers work full time and take pride in doing quality installations for our customers....

Elite Flooring Solutions LLC

Elite Flooring LLC Formerly Fast Brothers Flooring and More brings over ten years of in-home flooring consultation, sales and installation right to your door. You can see a variety of products within the unique décor and lighting of your very own home. We cover installation specifics with you, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with your personal floor estimate. Oh, and we almost forgot to mention, we genuinely enjoy interacting with you.

Award 2019

D

04/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed pad and carpet and did not lay the right pad, ordered memory foam and put in what feels like a cheap pad. Very disappointed in the pad they layed, the pad we took up was many times better in spring and softness than what they layed. Seems the family needs to communicate better of make better notes. I could of had it all redone, but what a mess to go thru again so I elected to leave as it and they did reimburse the difference between the two pads. I would not recommend them. I had no problems with the installers, were polite and did their job efficiently.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

11/13/2014

My carpet is coming apart at the seams and carpet master refuses to fix it. I will never use them again, and would not recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all new carpet in my house

CATEGORY flooring

There is no charge/fee to measure the area needed. We do bottom line quotes for the complete job. When our installers do the installation, we pay your Sales Tax.

Ask For Details