You've Got Maids

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since December 2013

Awards & Badges

1600 Heritage Lndg

Saint Charles, MO 63303

You've Got Maids is a residential cleaning company delivering premium quality Maid services. We are America's Finest Maid Service. We are here to make your life easier!...

house cleaning (129)

02/03/2021

I am extremely pleased with this organization. The owner, Michelle, and her team are professional and very personable. I always receive an email to remind me of my upcoming appointment as well as the time slot. Although, I see different team members each cleaning, the work is very consistent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly House Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

Thank you so much! We strive to be the best we can be and consistent no matter who is cleaning your home.

01/02/2021

As Christmas approached, I realized that I had more and more to do; make gifts, wrap presents, bake cakes and cookies, clean the house, put up the tree, decorate the house, etc. How can I possibly get this all done in time? Then I remembered You’ve Got Maids. I called the Maids and they came on Dec. 17. They walked in with their tools and went straight to work. They cleaned everything from the cro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

You've been a longtime client/ member of the YGM family so we were excited to get your service started back up again and get your home ready for the holidays... thank you for the wonderful review!

12/13/2020

You've Got Maids has been servicing my home for the last several months and I am always pleased with their work. The team is very professional, courteous and very punctual. I highly recommend this company to clean your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this for us! We appreciate your support and are glad we are doing a great job for you!

12/09/2020

Jessica and her crew did an amazing job cleaning our house - they had to contend with dog hair on all conceivable surfaces, high ceilings, etc. They did it efficiently and with great care and attention to detail. The house looks fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

We are so proud of the team's professionalism and attention in your home! Thank you for the opportunity and for being a great client.

10/26/2020

"very impresed staff was very excellent "

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quote for maid service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review; the team will be excited to see this! We look forward to earning your business with every clean.

09/16/2020

Full house clean They did great much better than the lady I used to have I have hired them to do our house bimonthly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

08/21/2020

Would highly recommend this company. They have a team approach (with a leader that holds the whole team accountable) and an organized list/plan of all the areas that need to be cleaned efficiently and systematically in a detailed manner. We have had multiple cleaning services in several different cities, and this ranks right at or near the top. I've already researched through many, many companies ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Yes, it is our process/ training that many clients really appreciate, so I am glad it is making a difference for you. We are grateful for the opportunity to maintain your home and look forward to earning your business with every clean.

08/11/2020

The gals were right on time and wore masks due to Covid. Really appreciated that. They got right to work cleaning every surface in the house. It is so great to have a sparkling clean house! I would highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Thank you so much for having us come back to clean again for you! I hope you have a wonderful time catching up with your family in your clean home!

08/02/2020

Great! Would recommend for sure. Crew of 3 and was out in 3 hours. My home has not been clean for awhile due to health issues. They did a great job considering. I can't wait for the next cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

We are happy to have you as a new client! The staff love making a difference in your home when they clean, especially the 1st Deep Cleans. Thank you for the opportunity to help you maintain your home.

07/14/2020

Excellent - great team lead and great team members. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Thank you so much! We are so happy to take care of your home for you. Thank you for being a great client!

Primarily - Cleaning Services. However, we offer more than a typical cleaning service. If you are a recurring client of ours, we have an extensive list of additional services to make your life easier. If it is something a full-time Maid would do; we are here to do that for you as well.

Exterior services.