Integrity Roofing Services

Founded 1997 •

Real-time data that is photo-documented will determine what services are actually required. Since 1997, we have been providing solution options that are transparent comprehensive and cost-effective. The Integrity motto is simple but powerful WE WORK FOR YOU AND THAT IS WHAT SETS US APART. Successful business models are built on the foundation of trust and loyalty, and this requires a relationship in which the client’s needs come first....

N/A
Mid-America Construction

We are a general contracting company, specializing in roofing and siding services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/08/2019

It went well. I wish I had John do the original work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection and repair for faulty work from previous roofer

08/07/2019

Great! John came to our home just a few hours after I called him. That’s what I call great service plus extremely affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof shingles repaired

08/07/2019

John was great. He was honest about what needed done, and did a great job. I would definitely hire him again for any roofing needs I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

08/07/2019

John did minor flashing repairs and caulking which took care of the issue immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John checked to see why we had a recurring leak in the ceiling of our family room.

08/07/2019

John is my go-to guy for all my roofing needs. He responds very quickly and his repair work is top notch. His pricing is reasonable and there's no doubt that he enjoys roofing. Before I met him, I used another contractor that installed the wrong color and brand of shingle on my roof. John helped me fix the other contractor's mistake. The roof looks much better and shingles aren't falling off every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt shingle repair

CATEGORY roofing

Integrity Roofing Services LLC provides Roofing Inspections and Consultations for: Modified Bitumen, BUR, Single Ply Membranes, Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shakes and Shingles & Metal Roofing.

Roof Coatings, Cedar roofing