Home Cleaning CTR Of America

Awards & Badges

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

17 Hawks Nest Plz

Saint Charles, MO 63303

CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE IN-HOME REVIEW OF YOUR CLEANING NEEDS. Specializing in high quality cleaning services, Home Cleaning Centers of America is noted for their impeccable work. Servicing St. Charles County, Maryland Heights, Creve Coeur, Bridgeton, Hazelwood and most of Florissant. All supplies and equipment provided. Fully insured and bonded. Each crew is managed by a supervisor who plans job strategy, crew assignments and inspects all work for quality control. Home Cleaning Centers of America strives to establish long-term, dependable partnerships with our clients. Schedule regular cleaning appointments weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks or special occasions when you need help....

house cleaning (53)

10/31/2020

Excellent! Jenny did assignments and Jenny, Brandy, and Courtney quickly went to work. I hired for one hour. They did everything I asked for within the time frame, cleaned up their supplies and left. Company uses all their own equipment. I scheduled bi weekly service. Great help for me to be able to pay per hour/15 minutes and decide what I needed to have done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathrooms, floors, dusting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

06/05/2020

First time was amazing. Regular cleaning not so great even though they came with more help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

05/14/2020

Great..bathrooms especially! I think they are due back this next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

02/16/2020

They were very friendly and the work the did was excellent. I would recommend them for anyone needing house cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a deep cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/30/2020

This is the first time I have used a cleaning service & I was extremely happy with the results. One outstanding feature of their service is cleaning kitchen & bathroom floors on hands & knees. We have hardwood in the kitchen & it is gleaming. No heavy perfume smell from products they use, just light fresh scent. I have already engaged them for regularly cleaning the house. I never dreamed I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning a 2600 sq ft house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/30/2020

Wonderful, I expected good quality work and that's what I receive every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/24/2020

Home Cleaning Centers of America is AMAZING! I've used several other cleaning services before and the St. Charles Home Cleaning Centers of America is definitely the best. They clean exactly what I want every single time - no more, no less - and they always do an exceptional job. I don't have the time to clean as often as I'd like but also need to keep on a budget. Other services I've used would tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/23/2020

They did a great job. Fast, efficient, and thorough - very happy to have found these folks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

01/10/2020

Fabulous job. They always pay attention to detail and my house always looks amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/19/2019

I was very pleased and they went beyond what I had expected with the work. The work was very therough and very well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

GENERAL HOUSEKEEPING

DO NOT DO WINDOWS, LAUNDRY, DISHES OR CARPET CLEANING. PATIO DOORS AND FRONT DOOR GLASS ALWAYS DONE, WEATHER PERMITTING.