HandyVets

A Rated | 1 Review

Motto's Flooring

82  REVIEWS
Motto's Flooring

We have been installing Floors Since 1978! Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Laminate Flooring Certified through Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floors Certified with the Tile Council of America Certified Master Craftsman with National Wood Flooring Association Instructor at the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Hardwood Flooring Schools

Award 2019

06/12/2017

I had some initial problems getting on the schedule for an estimate but I am glad I waited. Ben and his team have done a really great job. In the midst of my scheduled work we found out that the water main to my house was leaking (into the house, we found mold in one room). They worked really hard to move around other appointments to get time to fix the problem quickly. I still have more on the li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work, gutters, power wash and stain deck, water main break, drywall and carpet removal, drywall replacement...etc

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,interior painters

At HandyVets, we offer residential and commercial services. We provide LED lighting conversion, handyman services, surveillance systems, and preventative maintenance with a selection of plans to help keep you covered throughout the year. Whether you need appliances installed, a garage door fixed, or are even a business owner wanting to save costs on utility bills, we can help. Don't let the rain, a faulty wiring system, or worries of theft keep you from enjoying every minute of your day.