Finishing Touch Landscape Co LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9 W Cheshire Dr

Saint Charles, MO 63303

Landscape Design and Hardscape Installation....

landscaping (305)hardscaping (143)lawn care (67)mulch delivering (57)stone and gravel (45)drain pipe installation (39)masonry (23)tree service (16)lawn treatment (11)leaf removal (6)lighting installation (6)

11/06/2019

Tom and his crew did excellent work on our deck removal and paver patio installation. Be sure to get on the schedule early! I hope to have Finishing Touch do additional work at my home as our budget allows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

10/01/2019

Contracted in May. Supposed to be done in July. No show/no call. Supposed to be done in August. No show/no call. Supposed to be done by Sept 19th. No show/no call. I got every story in the book. Rain, busy, other customers needed rush jobs, employment issues, my dog ate my homework. Once they get your check you wait. Expected work to be done in July. 14 weeks later.... work still not done. Were su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Yes, met this customer in may, had a good first appointment, got him a proposal quickly. I told him that I had a large back log of work ahead of his project all due to the weather we had here in March, April, and May. They were gone on vacation and did not want the work done while they were away. July is not a good time to plant new shrubs due to the heat. I did contact them letting them know when...

09/11/2019

Services went very well. I have a very shady backyard which was a MESS with weeds. Tom and his team were very knowledgeable about what to plant and the work was done with quality. Before and after pics say it all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard landscapes and designed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Photo for Finishing Touch Landscape Co LLC - 9 W Cheshire Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 38100929

05/12/2019

Went very well. The work was done during January and February so they had to work around some difficult weather. They came and worked any days they could and some I did not think they would. The result is very nice. Replaced a failing concrete portion of our retaining wall which required taking down a privacy fence. Part of the estimate was to put the fence back which they did. The posts are now m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

03/03/2019

This is the second project Tom Watson and Finishing Touch Landscape has done at our home in Ballwin. They replaced an approximately 70ft long, 3.5ft high retaining wall along our driveway. It was a very messy project - the weather was horrible. However, they completed the work within a week and the finished project looks amazing - it is a sturdy, professional looking wall that has greatly enhanced...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a decaying railroad tie retaining wall along our driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

I enjoyed very much as well working with this customer. Super nice people, I look forward to the next project with them.

09/06/2018

I called the business phone number twice. It rang extensively, but no one answered the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Core Aeration

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

That's odd, I have a voice mail system that works perfectly fine and I do return all voice mail messages that I receive. Also, if this potential customer reviewed the services my company offers, they would have noticed that I do not provide Core Aeration services, perhaps they were thinking they were calling someone else. Tom Watson / Owner Finishing touch Landscape Co. LLC

07/25/2018

We could not be more happy with the work that was done! Tom Watson (owner) was wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Even after a last minute change in the layout of the project, Tom made sure that the work was done to our satisfaction. The workmanship was amazing. Anyone who comes to see the patio cannot believe how great it looks. When you do a project of this size, all you can hope is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore down existing deck. Created new larger patio space with outdoor fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Photo for Finishing Touch Landscape Co LLC - 9 W Cheshire Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 37268514

07/23/2018

The crew showed up promptly at 8 in the morning and worked past 5 everyday for 8-9 days. The only day they didn’t work was due to weather. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old railroad tie retaining wall in the backyard was removed and replaced with stone blocks. Vinyl fence had to be removed and later put back in place. They also had to deal with my irrigation system which was no problem for them.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

05/06/2018

It went extremely well. It had been so bad before. We almost went with concrete but for just a little bit more we were able to get pavers. We are so pleased with the results. The crew worked incredibly hard and it looks fantastic. A major upgrade for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front walk

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

Photo for Finishing Touch Landscape Co LLC - 9 W Cheshire Dr, Saint Charles, MO - 37041780

04/08/2018

Tom took an interest in this project from the proposal through completion and communicated well throughout. Very pleased with quality of the work and his price was reasonable and considerably less than other proposals received. Work was started on time and completed as quickly as weather and ground conditions allowed. Site cleanup on project completion was thorough and incidental damage to areas a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of existing timber retaining wall and garden with Block retaining wall system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

Custom landscape design & build, plants, retaining walls, paver patios, fire pits, fire places, seat walls, landscape lighting, stepping stone walk ways and patios, lawn irrigation systems, spring clean ups, fall leaf removal, shrub tear outs & redo. Residential snow removal.

Not Applicable