Marsha Medley, Piano Plus

In your home or mine piano/music lessons by teacher and composer Marsha Medley. Master Degree in piano, over 30 years teaching experience. You can have fun while achieving excellence! More information available at pianomedley.com....

08/16/2019

Really great! Marsha drives to our home and does a really nice lesson, keeping our little one engaged the whole time. My daughter is playing wonderfully and confident, and has only been taking lessons for 6 months! It is all due to the really great style, confidence, and teaching ability of Marsha. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano lessons for our Kindergartener

CATEGORY tutoring,music lessons

08/13/2019

Marsha has been teaching our 2 children piano lessons for over 9 years now. She has become one of their most important mentors. She is fun and encouraging to both of them and tailors the lessons to each of them to provide challenges and help them develop confidence in their ability to learn, play, and appreciate music. They both love her and we feel so appreciative to have found such an amazing te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
piano lessons

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks so much. It is a joy to work with families for a long time, and watch their children grow and develop, not just musically, but as people.

08/09/2019

Ms Marsha is such a delight!! She works so well with my daughter, who at 5 years old, is not always focused during her lessons. Ms Marsha does not get frustrated or upset; instead she quickly thinks of ways to get my daughter focused again. We absolutely love her!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano lessons for my 5-year-old daughter

CATEGORY music lessons

Thanks so much for the review. This student is a fun and funny person with lots of energy. I use those qualities to teach her!

Music lessons with the piano as primary instrument. Theory/Ear Training, Music History, Composition/Improvisation, and casual singing can be part of lessons.