Paul's Furniture Outlet

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

Paul's Furniture Outlet is a family-owned and operated discount home furniture store in Rolla, Missouri. We have a huge selection of furniture as well as name brand appliances like Ashley and Flexsteel. We offer free delivery within a 50-mile radius. We have the same trusted sales staff since we opened in 1993. They'll brainstorm with you, listen to you, and answer all your questions. Let us help you choose styles, fabrics, colors, and accessories to make your home instantly cozy. When you walk into our store you will be free to walk and browse around. Our sales team will never hover over you. Paul's formula for your home is simple - trusted manufacturers plus knowledgeable hands-on help, plus guaranteed lowest prices, plus financing, plus free delivery, plus any trade-ins you might have equals happy customers. But don't take our word for it, come see us and discover for yourself why furnishing you home from top to bottom has never been more fun, easy, or affordable....

Midwest Movers

6  REVIEWS
Midwest Movers

Specializing in Moving Services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

08/03/2017

It went very well. It was hard work moving the furniture - all were recliners, very heavy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my family room (downstairs) furniture (couch and loveseat) switched with my living room furniture (upstairs). Austin Earney and another person came out to my house and moved my furniture for me. They did an awesome job. Austin also has his own truck. (573) 578-9948 VERY reasonable $$$

CATEGORY moving companies,furniture sales

08/16/2012

It went well, from the floor staff to the delivery.  Even getting the price adjusted was no problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bought  a bookshelf that has some slight damage, they delivered, set up and even adjusted the price

CATEGORY furniture sales

Furniture Store,Wrought Iron Bed Frames, Free Local Delivery, We Take Trade-Ins, Mattress Sleep Center, Carpet, Bookcases, Electronics-TV, Area Rugs, Home Accents, Home Accessories, Grandfather Clocks, Glass Table Tops, Bookcases, Art, Mirrors, Lamps, Lighting Fixtures, Ashley, Flexsteel, Lazboy, Franklin, Pulaski, Home Meridian, Coaster, Chromcraft, Vaughn, Bassett, Aspen, Tennessee Enterprise, A&H Rustic, Southerland, Maytag, Amanna, Whirlpool, Fridgidaire, Shaw Rugs, Philip Reinisch, Wood Cre