Heitman, Dr. Aaron

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since February 2012

04/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The reason for my visit to Dr. Heitman is that I have big issues of my neck going out and my hips. Dr. Heitman put it all in place. My hips are very hard to put in and he did it right on. Excellent results. I have gone 3 times an back for more. He actually is the best I have been to. I had a Dr. in K.C. for 25 years that was very good, but Dr. Heitman, I have to say, is better.

09/23/2013

I like Dr. Heitman a lot. I've been seeing him for about 10 years. I used to have low-back pain periodically, but with regular treatment it hasn't bothered me in several years. Over the years I've had other problems come up (hip, neck) and after seeing Dr. Heitman I always experience relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular spinal manipulation

02/20/2012

He is a very effective, gentle doctor who believes in the power of chiropractic manipulation to heal many ailments. He is not afraid to look elsewhere for answers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have neck and back problems. Dr. Heitman took ex-rays and prescribed a course of action. I felt he was very honest with his summary of my problems. I went many times that spring and felt much better. In June, I described a problem that I was having with my foot and he told me about the foot doc. who practiced there several times a week. He went out and made an appointment for me to take place in a few minutes time. I was impressed that he did that. Also, he was treating my shoulder and when it became clear that it wasn't getting better, advised me to get an MRI. I like that he has the old style hands on approach, and that he isn't afraid to advise you to get seek other professional help.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, corrective exercises, light and disc decompression therapy, carpal tunnel, sports injuries & foot orthotics.