Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151212

11230 State Highway 350 Unit D

Raytown, MO 64138

Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control is a local family owned business. Proudly serving the greater Kansas City metro area as well as the Topeka and Lawrence metro areas since 1989. We offer complete pest control monthly services. Termite treatments. Rodent bait stations. Also, wildlife control of problem squirrels, raccoons, moles, snakes, mice, groundhogs, skunks, birds, etc. Complete bat removal. We also offer repairs after the animals are removed. Once removed we can remove the contaminated attic insulation and put new insulation back to the proper R-value. This product also has Borate that will help control insect pest in your attic as well. We can be reached at the following: Missouri (816) 769-3106 Northland (816) 455-4552 Independence, MO (816) 478-0602 Kansas (913) 338-3330 Topeka and Lawrence 785-331-6511....

animal removal (156)pest control (68)roofing (7)insulation (6)chimney cap repair (3)gutter installation (3)

06/02/2020

Very helpful and knowledgable. Taught us a lot

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse in the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

05/21/2020

Spoke to owner and set up day to have him come out. Was going to email the time frame. Never emailed, never called, never showed up. After comparison shopping he was about $300 higher then others we checked on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of raccoons

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Sorry about this missed appointment. We are extremely busy at this time of year and we simply "dropped the ball" on this one. My apologies for this. After 32 years of service this is certainly not the normal business practice that we follow. Again, my apologies for not servicing your problem in a timely manner. Thank you for your review.

05/21/2020

Terrible. I merely called to inquire about the service and to determine if the company serviced my area. The person who answered the phone said his name was "Steve." He didn't answer my question; but, instead stated he charges $75 per animal, a $300 for set-up, and other fees for eveything else they do. He said was that what yu were expecting. I told him not really, and that "I was just calling to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of animals under driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

I am sorry if we offended you in the way the phone call was handled. Thank you for your review.

05/04/2020

It went great but you will do anything to get those animals out of house trust me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To get a mother raccoon and babies out of attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Thank you for your review.

04/21/2020

I called Catch-It Wildlife and the owner, Steve Painter, came out the very same day. He performed a thorough inspection of my roof and the attic. Afterwards, he set out traps to catch the squirrel. The pesky critter was never caught, but Steve did a terrific job sealing up all of the potential entryways into my attic. I am totally satisfied with the completed outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Sometimes our reputation precedes us, so they never come back. Kidding of course, but all worked out. Hope they stay away. Thank you again for your kind review.

04/16/2020

They came out the same day I called. At first, they didn't think they could be then they had the time and were nearby. They talked to me about my concerns, then they walked around the house and checked up on the roof for places the squirrels might have gotten in. They didn't see any and we had already sealed a section before. They were polite and respectful. They were knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had Squirrels in my attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Thank you for your review. Glad that the squirrels were not inside the home this time. Let us know if we can help in the future.

03/25/2020

Todd set a trap at the opening of the roof, a few days later we were hearing something in the bathroom under the tub wall. Todd was very quick to come to the house and he caught the bird by hand when he flew out from under the tub. The bird was obviously trapped in wall . 3 days later, Todd came over and the trap had caught a bird. He sealed the opening to the house and carted the bird off! So nic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had critters getting into my wall from an area that was open on the roof.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Thank you for your review. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

10/29/2019

The diagnosis was quick and correct. The removal was a complete success.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raccoon Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there are any future problems.

06/29/2019

Had three wasp nests removed. He was very punctual and professional! And fearless!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest removal

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/06/2019

This company was extremely responsive to our call. They came out within a day of contacting them. They removed the latrine as well as the gravel and some dirt under it. They sanitized the area and then smoothed remaining gravel over it. They shared some of their knowledge and experience about why this happened and animal behavior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raccoon latrine removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Animal Removal & General Pest Control, Termite Control, install chimney caps as well as screen louvered vents, roof vent replacement, replace wood shingles and sheet metal repairs to keep wildlife out, contaminated your attic insulation we remove the insulation and install new attic insulation, capping off existing insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check