SOUTHEAST HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 20 Reviews

Southeast Home Improvement is a general contractor that specializes in a wide range of home upgrades. We offer services designed to better the value and enjoyment of your home. We guarantee the lowest prices possible without compromising the quality of the product or service. For any siding, gutters, windows, awnings, foam insulation, home repair, or sun rooms, Southeast Improvement is the installation expert you are looking for....

Eye Witness Roofing LLC

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

09/02/2017

To Southeast Home improvement I’m paying this bill under protest for I think I was taking advantage of. Southeast came out on 7/12/2017 and sales rep Stu gave me a proposal bid. I ask him he ever did work for Helitech before and he told me yes. He asks to see the contract and I show it to him. This is the time I called Southeast and Stu came out on 7/12/2017 to give me a bid and he was told him ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need basement ready for Helitch to come in to install sump pump.

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

07/15/2014

Ken's crew worked very hard installing and cleaning up work site after making home improvements. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company did repair work on sides of home, replaced wall insulation, installed 14 new windows and installed 2 new doors and installed metal siding, soffits and gutters. Made 20+ year house new.

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,siding,windows,doors

Thank you [removed members name], it was a joy working with you and the house looks great!

07/01/2014

Everything went fine.  They were real good and professional.  They did a good job and they have been around for a long time.  They always did a good job and they are easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Southeast Home Improvement.  I used them for installation of gutters on my personal houses and they also did the sidings on my buildings.   They are doing the sidings right now on the house that I am building.  They have done several things for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

05/12/2014

Everything was just as they described, quality materials and installation. Job was done on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, insulation and windows.

CATEGORY handyman service,insulation,siding,windows

Thank you [Member name removed], you were a great customer.

04/28/2014

Looked nice when finished, however within 2 months started peeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and stained deck.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

We strive so hard to make sure all of our customers stay very happy with our company. Sometimes things go wrong or a product may fail, but if we don't know about it we can't help make it right. [member name removed] never contacted our company to let us know there was a problem with the stain on the deck. However, the stain that was applied had been purchased by [member name removed]. We can't gua...

Door installation, interior painting, exterior painting, home repairs, windows, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, roofing, acoustical ceilings, insulation, flood & water damage repair, fire damage repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available