j&s roofing and construction

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2013

D Rated | 6 Reviews

Construction contractors and Sub contracting offered, we are licensed and bonded, we have insurance and work comp. Family owned and operated we have been in business for 15 years....

Eye Witness Roofing LLC

I provide excellence and integrity in all of my work. I provide with every roof installation a detailed walk-through video of all of my work. I show my customers why Eye Witness Roofing is the best! We do not ask you to trust us, WE SHOW YOU CAN TRUST US!

D

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they never ordered the materials when they were suppose to. I had to keep on them. Started job a day later than the contract stated. They are just not reliable, will not use them again or recommend them to anyone.

CATEGORY contractors

C

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they did the job after I was able to contact them to see if they were going to do the work. they just showed up when they wanted to and not on time. had to work into the evenings th be able to complete work by scheduled date on contract.

07/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he jeremy rossi of j and s consustion

07/08/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not much and all bad.

CATEGORY contractors

12/24/2013

Build a 24 by 30 shop. Did not complete the job and I had to pay for things that I had already payed him for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted roofing company.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, shops, custom shops and decks, metal roofs, shingle roofs, painting, drywall, custom remodeling, concrete work, If you need it we do it.

Yes ask for details