Your day can turn cloudy when your car's sunroof fails to work.
Find Top-Rated Poplar Bluff Auto Stores
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Auto Stores to Avoid
Top Rated Auto Stores
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 286 reviews for
Poplar Bluff Auto Stores from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Auto Stores and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Poplar Bluff
While old-school halogen still rules the road, LED headlights are becoming more popular.
Just about every driver will be faced with a dead car battery at some point. Here's a few easy steps to properly use jumper cables to jump-start your car.
From advertising to personalization, car wrapping has grown in popularity in recent years. Learn more about the process for installing these vinyl auto decals.
Auto Store reviews in Poplar Bluff
Cons: Not all top associated items were replaced with new items, specifically an item call the "pads." He and I had talked about replacing them if needed and I was of the understanding that the driver's side pad which had been damaged when my car was broken into was going to be replace, but instead it was repaired and none too well I might add. Additionally his "helpful" employee spray painted a couple of detail items (the metal strip along the seat back and the third brake light housing) without asking and there was overspray in the
Lessons Learned: I will use
Auto Stores in Poplar Bluff, MO
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Poplar Bluff.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center