FSHS Remodeling

A7 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since November 2010

310 PARSLEY RD

Ozark, MO, 65721

Residential remodeling has been my focus for over 40 years. I am experienced in a variety of projects including remodeling an existing room, adding an addition to your house, building a deck or porch. No job is too big or too small. Call for a free estimate of your project. I am also a certified home inspector so if you are buying or selling a home & need an inspection, give me a call....

General Remodeling (6)Decks and Porches (5)
D

09/25/2019

We loved the deck once it was complete. However, our family (who works for the city) informed us that there was no way the deck was up to code. I contacted our city directly and they said a permit was never issued for the work, and that the deck was no where near passing. We contacted David and asked for him to repair or to compensate us financially. He would not work with us, and called me a con....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

We take pride in our workmanship and have over 40 years of experience in the construction business. Please reference our other reviews for an accurate representation of our reputation.

05/08/2019

David is simply the best. You will not find a better contractor period.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and build a deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Thanks so much for the review. I hope you will enjoy your deck for years to come.

04/23/2019

Wonderful workmanship. David is a craftsman, professional and trustworthy. He shows up when he is suppose to and does great work. I am 100% happy with my porch and WILL hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A deck and a roof over it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

Thank you! We hope you enjoy your new deck & porch for maby years to come.

04/15/2019

Excellent. No problems encountered. Quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poured cement floor and approach.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

Thanks so much for your kind review. I enjoyed working with you.

04/11/2019

The project went smoothly from start to finish. The work was very professional looking. They left the area nice and clean. I would highly suggest this company for any of your remodeling needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing laminate on staircase

CATEGORY remodeling

Thanks so much for your review. The laminate on your stairway looks amazing. You made a good choice for the color & look.

04/09/2019

David gave me an estimate of cost and the amount of time needed to complete the project. He showed up everyday, worked efficiently and fulfilled his promise. I have referred him many new clients as I feel confident he is very skilled and honest. I continue to refer him and will utilize his services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David built a screened in back porch for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed working for you. I am sure you will enjoy your screened in porch for many years.

04/04/2019

Everything went perfectly from start to finish! I had wasted space under an interior stairwell, and wanted to add some much needed storage. FSHS came up with a great design, completed the construction in good time and left the area cleaned and ready to use. They were easy to work with, and polite from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creation of under-stairway cupboards

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thanks so much for your review. Finishing off the open space under your stairwell provided the added storage you needed. You were a great person to work for. Thank you for allowing me to work on this project.