Straight Flush Plumbing

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 27 Reviews

We never charge overtime. We clean drains, install water heaters, softeners, garbage disposals, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers. We repair leaks, drips, floods, you name it!...

01/10/2017

Initial repair was prompt and completed. Plumbers could not provide bid or other info on other work needed to prevent further issues. Steve, owner, is very personable and seems helpful until.... made appt to complete job installing pump and antifreeze and although called and confirmed and then again saying he was close he never showed up. We needed this job completed plus bids on several other plu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a frozen pipe promptly and correctly but employees could. It give bids or provide other info to prevent further issues. Spoke to owner, Steve, about additional plumbing work needed and requested bids And additional services.

12/14/2016

Each time they were able to respond quickly, work efficiently, and cleanup after themselves. All at a very reasonable price. They have earned my total confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Straight Flush on three separate occasions, twice for new toilet installation and once to replace elements in a water heater.

02/15/2016

I called Straight Flush this morning and explained my problem. The plumbers arrived at my home within two hours after the call. They didn't bat an eye, had a solution for what I had perceived as a problem. They were finished within an hour of arrival and hauled the old toilet away. They were very congenial and left no mess. All at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a toilet installation that I had started and was unable to complete.

D

08/31/2015

Didn't bother to call back for an emergency plumbing issue.  Not cool for a company that is supposed to be 24/7.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/29/2015

Steve and his staff are always here before or when they say they will and take care of all problems in a timely and professional manor.  And in addition, their prices are fair and their response time in minimal.  We can't recommend them higher than 'A' but if we could we would!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a broken shower pipe in the bathroom wall.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

As stated above, we will take care of all your water needs!

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover