Elite Roofing & Siding

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2010

Elite Roofing and Siding was started in late 2002. Our focus is on customer service and employee training. We feel that properly trained, drug free employees will give our customers the best possible final product. Additional DBA - 53 Enterprises....

All Weather Roofing Restoration, LLC

All Weather Roofing Restoration, LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

08/20/2018

Everything went as promised with no issues. Great to work with since we live out of town. They even sent pictures of the completed project when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement along with new gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

06/01/2018

We’re at my house in 2 hours! Unbelievable at the lake of the Ozarks! We were on the dock enjoying the day called them and they showed up in 2 hours and fixed the problem!! Bravo Elite!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rubber boots replaced on roof

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the business [Member Name Removed]! Please let us know if you have any further issues and we will take care of you right away. Our entire team at Elite greatly appreciate the review. Thank you!

02/19/2016

The installation was done on time and cleanup was exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof on the house and additional structures.

06/02/2014

They were great.  The quality of work was great.  They cleaned up afterwards.  It was perfect; I couldn't find any nails, no parts of shingles or debris.  The staffs are friendly.  They gave me a written questionnaire to the work that they did and I gave them good marks because I couldn't find anything wrong.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the roofing service of Elite Roofing and Siding.

02/22/2014

During the sale of our home, the buyer's inspection report indicated a leak on our roof. We contacted Elite for a bid proposal to fix the leak. They responded promptly and fixed the leak in a matter of days. They were professional, courteous and very friendly. This is the second time we have used their services and could not have been more pleased. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a roof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Roof Leak

CATEGORY auto repair,roofing

Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products) & Seamless Gutters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available