ABOVE & BEYOND ROOFING

A 27 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2010

1212 Spring Valley Rd

Osage Beach, MO 65065

Above & Beyond Roofing does roof tear offs, new construction, repairs, emergency tarping, FREE inspections & bids...

roofing (26)gutter cleaning (1)

06/07/2017

Above and Beyond was the only company (of 3) to promptly answer the phone and come out for a bid. I had to wait about a month in the job queue but when the job came time to complete it went very fast. This was a large double garage and the crew of 7 had it torn off, reshingled and site cleaned up in just over 3 hours. It looks great. I watched for quite a while and saw no shortcuts or missteps or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a tearoff of 2 layers and reshingle on my garage. A fairly simple roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

07/31/2016

Did a great job. Very friendly and professional. Communicated well with us. Cleaned up nicely after the job. Was up front about how busy he was and that it would be a wait, but gave a good estimate of timeframe for replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2014

08/09/2015

Hard to find a decent response time at the lake but this company was out same day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed skylight leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2015

12/23/2014

Ben answered my phone call promptly and was out to see my roof and give me an estimate the same day or next day, he emailed me an estimate promptly. When called later to schedule his company do the work I reminded him that we had talked about removing the chimney but it wasn't on the estimate. Ben agreed that the company would do this work as well. Above & Beyond roofing company arrived very early...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove existing double layer roof, repair roof, remove chimney and replace roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2014

11/17/2014

I got 4 estimates and went with this company. It wasn't the lowest and not the highest. I was told he'd be out the middle of October to do the job. When time was drawing near and he didn't call me, I called him. He said because of the rainy weather he's been put back and that this job would also be set back and that he would be able to do the job around the end of October, 1st week of Nov. Again c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing but stall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

08/21/2014

we received a recommendation from the contractor we were using and contacted them.  we did everything by the internet and phone since we weren't living in the area at the time.   they were quick w/responses via email and phone.  they were started and completed the roof in the time frame exactly as they said they would.  The color and workmanship is excellent.  they also did an exceptional job at c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
applied a metal roof & under layment over the existing roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2013

05/17/2014

we took the shingles off ourselves to save money. it rained that night and flooded the inside of our house. 8000.00 in damages to the house, but the roof turned out great. we our still trying to fix the damage to the inside because the insurancewould not cover it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced wood and put new shingles on

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

09/22/2013

They came early about 7:30 wasted no time. Took the old roof off and some were putting on the new. I had to have an ambulance take my husband to the hospital when they were working. They ask if they could help and when we said they continued to work. My son was there with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took off old roof and put on new roof. I had sick husband and they were considerate finished in one day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2013

08/31/2013

Above and Beyond roofing responded to my call for assistance the same day. They came and evaluated the situation and did a temporary patch. Came back within a week to replace the flashing and repair an area around the fire place. I thought they did fantastic work at a fair price. I have not had any leaks or problems since the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the flashing and repaired a leak around my fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

08/14/2013

They repaired roof leak. We bought house two years ago. Above and Beyond had put a new roof on three years ago for previous owner. We found out the name of the roofing company, gave them a call and they came by three times and repaired the leak on roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair for leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2013

Any type of roofing needs, gutter needs & siding needs. Along with FREE inspections & bids

We don't install hot tar & gravel or spray foam roofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard