CapeJaxHandyman

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2013

Handyman and remodeling service, fully insured, and licensed in Cape and Jackson. Our work is guaranteed for a year!...

Mueller's Maintenance and Handyman Service

Purchasing a home is one of the single most expensive investments one makes in their lifetime. Maintenance is an essential requirement of that home ownership. Most municipalities require one keeps up on that duty. However, in a busy world who has the time? When an owner/agent wants to sell a house, a bank ensure its weatherized, when a tenant moves, when something breaks, I am the one that gets called. I specialize in tile and marble and come from 5 generations of setters. As a mason, tuck pointing was a necessity to learn. I have also accumulated 5 years of residential electrical, 5 years roofing, 5 years drywall and finish, and 5 years of painting. As it stands, I am halfway through a dual majored bachelors in Construction Management and Design/ Sustainable Energy Systems Management. Holding a 3.454 G.P.A. I treat each domicile as if it is a palace or temple, because to me it is. It is my purpose and passion.

11/18/2014

Good work and good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall finishing on walls.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

01/11/2014

I found this company in the newspaper ads. I am very pleased with their attention to detail and willingness to work with me. We had an extreme mistake in the design of the kitchen (which he was not responsible for) and he was very good and patient about correcting the problem. This took much longer than expected and they were great with working with my schedule. Would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete demolition and remodel of kitchen, replace damaged living room wall and moved light fixtures

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,home remodeling

Full remodeling service - kitchens, baths, basements, etc.