Lories house cleaning

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

I am a custom cleaning service. I give the great detail that gets overlooked by most cleaning services. I enjoy what I do and I take great pride in earning a customers business. I am efficient and detailed....

Buff Up Maids

9  REVIEWS
Buff Up Maids

Offers by Buff Up Maids on Angie's List

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lorie started in my bedroom and worked her way through the entire house. She did detail cleaning, deep cleaning and also gave me some suggestions as to some products to use that she has found extremely good over the years. Lorie was very thorough and very personable. Due to an illness on my part, I find it very difficult keeping my house in the condition I want it. With Lorie's experience and personality, I can see a great relationship forming.

01/07/2013

Lori, was so accomodating to clean a condo for a friend before she moved into it. The situation was worse than she had anticipated but she even sent a friend back the next day to finish the job. She was very thorough and did a great job. I would certainly recommend others to use her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lori cleaned a condo before a friend moved into it.

02/28/2012

We are very happy that we found Lorie. She cleans for us once a week and we look forward to coming home to a clean house every time. She has great attention to detail and really cares about doing a great job for us. Thank you Lorie!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Housecleaning

02/01/2012

Lorie is excellent! I was so happy that I found her after a few bad experiences with other services. I use her once a week. Lorie is thorough, detailed and fast. She gets the nooks and crannies. She is knowledgeable about different cleaning products. She brings her own products but will happily use other products. What impresses me most about Lorie is the genuine pride she takes in doing a great j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lorie does it all -- the kitchen, bathrooms, floors, carpet, baseboards, banister, dusting. If it is a surface, she cleans it.

CATEGORY house cleaning

When I come to your home I put a cleaning plan together . I clean everything from baseboards to ceiling fans. When I dust I pick up things and dust under them. I move furniture if needed. I believe that to clean a room correctly you need to start from the top and work your way down. I work by time slot and you will alway know that your house is clean.

Ask for details.