Hoff Heating & Air Conditioning

A 158 Reviews

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since March 2003

1520 Kemmar Ct

O Fallon, MO 63366

Founded in 1983 by Henry & Karen Hoff, Hoff Heating and A/C was run from a detached garage next to Henry's house. Before long, Karen's brother, Greg, decided to make a career out of heating and cooling as well. Greg was the first of many family members that have since joined Henry & Karen's team. Today, the business has grown to over 30 employees, and most of our "Hoff Heating family" has been with us for 10 years or more. So when you see someone from Hoff Heating and A/C at your door today, there is a pretty good chance you could see him again for any future heating and cooling needs. Hoff Heating & A/C is also a proud member of BBB,SCHACCA, Habitat for Humanity, National Association of Homebuilders and others. Additional email - jilldixon@hoffhvac.com....

hvac repair (158)

08/22/2018

they provide good service, i had them for about 8 years, the put a new heater and air conditioning system, i am very happy for their service, i having them on a yearly basis for checking and maintenance of my heater & air conditioning system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check and maintenance of our Heating and Air conditioning system on a regular annual basis

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Thanks for the review! Hope we can continue to provide good service for you in the future! I passed these nice words on to the rest of the Hoff Heating team!

08/13/2018

No problem at all, they came to clean and service all the equipments to make sure everything is running properly & they did an excellent work everytime. used them before and will continue using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2x a Year Maintenence of the heating & air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Thanks for the great review! Hope we continue to do good work for you in the future!

03/12/2018

Great. The initial contact was made and met with me promptly to discuss my need. Mr Hoff was very professional, explained my options and pros and cons of different models. He gave me my options and I chose which one I wanted. Work was not to be done for 3 months but he locked in the price and the install went well. The inspector came and said it was a good job. I am very pleased with their service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2018

03/05/2018

Both technicians were punctual, friendly and professional. They answered all of our questions and we were very pleased overall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service Check and install whole house humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

11/05/2017

Denny and crew were perfect from start to finish. They handled all paperwork with the county for inspections and were completely professional and courteous. We'd happily work with them again and will call them for any future needs first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace attic furnace and venting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

11/01/2017

Very dependable and reasonable repair prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a maintenance agreement where they come and check the furnace and AC unit twice a year, spring and fall. They also replace the filter and check the humidifier and replace parts as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

10/23/2017

Average service quality. I purchased a "Silver" level plan through Angie's list (which was the only choice available at the time), but was only ever provided the basic services because none of their technicians knew what the Silver plan was or included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Maintenance Contract

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

09/17/2017

Hoff was one of 3 bids. Although quote was slightly higher than another, we felt more confident in sizing, thorough explanation and Lenox equipment. Immediately after install on July 20, we were concerned and disrupted by noise of the ac unit; sometimes sounding fine, other times grinding start, moaning, loud running noise, etc. Twice, technicians came to resolve, but no trouble found. Long story ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repace old, failing a/c and furnace with new Lenox equipment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

09/06/2017

very professional. very prompt. Good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coolant for AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review! We appreciate it every one receive and I passed it on to the others.

08/20/2017

I use them extensively. They are my primary heating and air provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for maintenance, but they had to replace a motor on the heating unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2016

Thanks for continuing to use us and for leaving us a kind review. We appreciate it and I passed it on to the others here.

Sales, service & installation. Gas, Electric, Humidifiers, A/C, Geothermal.

Air Duct Cleaning, Oil Burners, Boilers, Radiant Floor Heat.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available