HEARTLAND REMODELING LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5 SOVEREIGN CT

O Fallon, MO 63368

Heartland Remodeling offers home improvement services of all kinds. We finish basements, remodel kitchens, renovate bathrooms, build decks, install siding and windows and more! Our skilled craftsmen have been in the home improvement industry for many years and have the necessary experience to handle any job with ease and efficiency. Visit www.HeartlandRemodeling.com to see samples of our work, read customer testimonials and check our Better Business Bureau accreditation. Call (636) 448-2383 today to learn more about how the professional team at Heartland can transform your home into a place you love to be! We serve St. Charles, Lincoln, Warren and St. Louis counties....

Siding (16)General Remodeling (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (7)Plumbing (5)Drywall (5)Interior Painting (5)Decks and Porches (4)Handyman Services (3)Electrical (3)Lighting (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Unfinished Carpentry (2)

03/31/2019

We recently had our Master Bathroom remodeled by Mark and Chris of Heartland Remodeling. The finished product not only met our expectations but exceeded them both in price and craftsmanship as well Mark and Chris both have upbeat personalities which created a bond of trust between us while they were in our home. They took away the stress and frustration of a project like this. We will be definitel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Master bath

CATEGORY siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

[Member Name Removed] Thanks you very much for the kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well. Looking forward to working with you both again! Mark

09/28/2018

I am very pleased with the work Mark and Chris did on my bathroom remodeling job. Although I had to wait awhile for work to commence (any reliable, quality contractor is booked months in advance) Mark always kept in communication with me and responded promptly to my emails and phone calls. It was definitely worth the wait! The job was completed within a week with little or no discomfort. Attention...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling and painting

CATEGORY lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thanks very much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working for you! Mark

07/16/2018

I not only remodeled my bathroom, but reconfigured it as well. I wanted to pick everything myself so I wouldn't end up with a "cookie cutter" bathroom that most companies offer. Mark understood my vision immediately! He and his team were friendly and professional and I couldn't ask for a better result. I love my new bathroom, it's exactly what I wanted! I will be using Heartland for any home remod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Mark

12/23/2017

Excellent experience. Mark was very upfront with what we could expect. Bid the project in late Oct. & indicated it would be a half-day job & they would fit us in between other jobs as they were very busy. Performed work 12/1 in better part of a whole day. Appreciated the fact that he addressed issues that weren't obvious on initial observation. We had used Heartland a # of years previous on a smal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a stringer that had rotted on stairs of deck. Installed 3 stringer straps, reattached center rail post, installed new bottom rail post.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks very much for the nice review! It was a pleasure working with you again, and please call with any future projects. Mark

07/01/2017

They did an excellent job. They are very nice to work with and do a great job. I would hire them again and recommend them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our ceiling in the family room taped and painted. It is a vaulted ceiling and there were some cracks and 3 skylights.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

Thanks you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Mark

02/27/2017

Mark and his employee did an excellent job. Tore out the ceiling and replaced with new drywall. Painted the ceiling also. It looks great. They were very professional. It was a very messy job and they cleaned up so nothing got in the rest of the house. Would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water damage in our bathroom from a leak from a skylight. The ceiling needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY drywall, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

02/28/2016

This is the second job we contracted with Heartland and similar to our first experience this job went well on all counts.  We have been very pleased with their work and Mark is pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install french doors as entry to bedroom.  Performed the associated framing and drywall work.

CATEGORY drywall, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2016

10/16/2015

We are very pleased with Heartland's work.  This company is very easy to work with and their work quality is outstanding.  We are in the process of contracting a second home remodeling job with Heartland.  This (2nd contract) reflects our complete satisfaction even more than we can indicate by this favorable review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modest bathroom remodel work.  Bath cabinet added with new vanity top.  Plumbing for a second sink.  Electrical work (incl drywall) to add bathroom lighting.

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

05/26/2015

I thought I was going to have to tear down my deck and have a new one built.  They came out the same day I called them and told me I didn't need an expensive new deck built.  They explained my deck problems, how they could make it sturdy and safe, and how I could save money on the stairs.  I was VERY happy!!  They told me they had a huge deck job to start and they would fit me in as a one day job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shored up a poorly constructed deck and added stairs.

CATEGORY decks, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2014

04/02/2015

Very courteous and professional he was flexible in working around our crazy summer schedule. Work looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired some siding damage and replaced siding j-channels that were old.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2014

Basement finishing, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, general home repairs, exterior renovations, decks, sunroom construction, painting, electrical, plumbing, lighting, handyman projects.

Roofing, Whole House Siding, Windows, Soffit and Fascia, Concrete and Masonry.

Not Applicable