C BENNETT BUILDING SUPPLY

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2003

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

Family owned and operated for 35 years, we take pride in being "Easy to do Business With." We sell and install luxurious fireplaces, gas logs, premium glass shower doors, mirrors and shelving. We also sell appliances and grills....

J G Construction & Painting

J G Construction & Painting performs many projects as a general contractor. We specialize in interior painting but offer many services. We have an A+ rating on the BBB.

09/19/2016

IT WENT VERY WELL. WE WENT WITH A HEAT & GLO GAS FIREPLACE INSERT. FORSHAW WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. FAST. PROFESSIONAL. AND FLEXIBLE. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS ONLY CARRIED BY A COUPLE OF VENDORS IN ST. LOUIS. SO THE PRICE IS PRETTY MUCH FIXED. FORSHAW'S LABOR COST WAS LOWER THAN THE OTHER PLACES I CHECKED

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALL GAS FIREPLACE LOGS

CATEGORY handyman service

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a great job. I needed new fireplace logs for my gas fireplace. Someone came out and determined what I needed at no cost. The person who installed them was professional and courteous.

CATEGORY handyman service, fireplaces, gas logs

11/06/2015

Had appointment scheduled and they asked for some information on our fireplace.  I called and left a message and five days later my phone call was returned.  The individual was confused and was trying to schedule an appointment when I already had one.  I told her I was calling her back with the information she requested and stated that she would need to look at her notes on the computer and call m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled appointment to have a repair done on our gas fireplace.

CATEGORY fireplaces

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry about your experience with C. Bennett. At C. Bennett we pride ourselves on providing excellent service and quality products to our customers. We will definitely take your feedback into account for the future. Sincerely, Courtney C.
C

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for service before a move (due to Laclede Gas inspection and a fireplace leak). Was told there was a two week wait for service, but I could have new fireplace logs installed within 5 days. Maybe move some techs from installation to service until you're caught up.

CATEGORY handyman service, fireplaces

10/20/2014

Will respond when the fire box is installed... Tim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have to replace a metal firebox in my home's fireplace. I called another business with the manufacture's model. They called me back with the number for C. Bennett Building Supplies. Paul answered my call and quickly let me know he could source the box, the price, and that they could do the install. It will be a couple of weeks before it arrives but I was pleased to very quickly resolve my problem with no hassle. Tim

CATEGORY handyman service, fireplaces

Thank you for your feedback, C Bennett Building Supply is glad that we are able to help you. Please contact for any other needs you may have, like shower doors, shelving, mirrors, door hardware, gas logs, mantles or surrounds for your fireplace. We also sell appliances.

We install and sell shower doors, mirrors, shelving- wire and melamine, fireplaces, gas logs, mantels, surrounds,stone,appliances,fireplace doors, door hardware and more.

N/A