Bri-Co Construction

Retaining Walls

Retaining Walls

hardscaping2017
Remove and Replace Multiple Retaining Walls on Property

We have been in business since 1974. Harold knows what it takes to deliver quality construction services at competitive prices. We are family owned and operated locally out of O'Fallon Missouri. We offer many services, focusing on Retaining Wall Construction and Grading Services. ...

hardscaping (10)excavating (9)lawn & landscaping (6)garage building (5)decks & porches (4)stone & gravel (2)driveway pavers (1)roofing (1)home remodeling (1)fence company (1)

11/01/2020

Harold and his crew did an amazing job! This was a medium sized wall in a tricky location with multiple obstacles to be conscience of and work around (propane and septic tanks). The project went quickly and smoothly. Best of all, years of experience and the systems Harold has in place allowed for affordable answers when other contractors only saw problems and expenses. This project ended with noth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining Wall

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

07/29/2020

Harold came out and listened to my wife and I and walked through the concepts that we had. He helped us take those concepts and shape them into something that met the practical application. His team was onsite regularly as weather and material permitted. During the process Harold was open as we asked for a few changes and made those happen for us. The project cost was competitive with other bids w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a large retaining wall

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Photo for Bri-Co Construction - 112 St. Joseph Ave., O'fallon, MO - 38758167

07/27/2020

Harold Sinn and his team (Bri-Co) satisfactorily completed the project with superior quality in an exceptionally professional and responsive way. Their initial proposal was most practical and impressive among three others. Harold, the owner of the Bri-Co, was always positive, honest, and more importantly, sufficiently informative (almost updated me at a daily basis) during the ongoing course of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100' long retaining wall (5' tall fenced), patio with pavers & rocks, decks (upper rebuilt with new piers, rails & stairs, lower removed), sycamore tree removal (diameter 22')

CATEGORY decks,fencing,landscaping,garage builders,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/23/2020

Very well. Completed work on time and very competitive cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbish steps and install railing to lake

CATEGORY garage builders,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

07/21/2020

As an architect, now retired, I experienced many, many jobsites over the years. From the initial interview with the owner, Harold Sinn, to the very last time Bri-Co cleaned our street at the finish of the project, I observed professionalism at every turn during the construction of our retaining walls and regrading project. The layout of our walls was not the average one and contained many curves. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of dilapidated RR retaining walls from front and back of house, replace with new stone walls in new layout. Remove existing lava rock and replace with grass sod. Regrade front yard to obtain larger grass area and visual interest. Regrade side yard for better drainage.

CATEGORY excavators,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

Photo for Bri-Co Construction - 112 St. Joseph Ave., O'fallon, MO - 38735341

07/21/2020

I gave them my budget for the jobs and not only did they stay within my budget, the work was done on time. My neighbors couldn't get over the outstanding work done on both the jobs I hired them to. I highly recommend them. I don't do that for just anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining walls.

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveways,pavers, gravel,garage builders,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

06/23/2020

Job was done with very high quality and a an honest price This is the second job they have done for me I will hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of decking

CATEGORY decks,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

09/13/2019

The contractor was sloppy, destroying my property. Very unprofessional refusing to correct the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a retaining wall in yard

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2019

09/04/2019

It went very well, they were very professional and did a good job. We had the blocks and they provided the labor and some material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A retaining wall built

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

10/22/2018

I am very pleased with the project. Harold was very responsive. He always answered his phone. He was on site and did some work himself. Harold and his crew are professional, polite and pleasant. I highly recommend Harold and his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regraded a large sloping area off my driveway where dirt was being washed away. They brought in many loads of dirt and did a nice job of regrading and filling in a depression and seeded the area. They even came back to fix an area that washed after a very heavy rain. They were able to divert the runoff temporarily to give the grass a chance to grow. Grass has now filled in and it looks great.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Commercial and Residential Retaining Wall Systems Grading Services Deck Construction Patio Covers

Satisfaction