Motto's Flooring

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 1061

Nixa, MO 65714

We have been installing Floors Since 1978! Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Laminate Flooring Certified through Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floors Certified with the Tile Council of America Certified Master Craftsman with National Wood Flooring Association Instructor at the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Hardwood Flooring Schools...

hardwood flooring (75)flooring (52)tile installation (15)woodworking (7)

11/20/2020

It went well. I have hired Motto Flooring for 2 other jobs and now this one. I also referred them to two of my friends for future jobs they have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old flooring and installed the last 3 rooms with a new laminate.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/13/2020

I highly recommend Nick for any of your flooring needs. His quality of work is impeccable. He definitely goes above and beyond and has excellent attention to detail. We absolutely love our floors!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate Floor Installation

CATEGORY flooring,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

Photo for Motto's Flooring - PO Box 1061, Nixa, MO - 38943730

06/08/2020

Nick was very professional & paid close attention to detail. He went above & beyond the services agreed upon. I would highly recommend him & would definitely call him for any future flooring needs. EGY

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old flooring & recent poorly installed laminate. Installation of new laminate throughout the kitchen, living room & office

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

06/05/2020

The floor looks fabulous. Nickolas Motto was very professional and helpful and did an exceptional job. He really pays a lot of attention to detail & I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed luxury vinyl plank flooring

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

Photo for Motto's Flooring - PO Box 1061, Nixa, MO - 38619426

02/24/2020

Nick was very pleasant to work with. He returned our calls and set up appointment and told us where we should purchase our flooring. Once that was done his crew came out and they were able to start on the project. They were very meticulous in the prep work. They worked diligently on the floor. It took them 1 1/2 days to get it done. They cleaned up after themselves. They helped moved the furniture...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

02/14/2020

It went great. Nick really knows what he is doing and made the floors beautiful. He is easy to work with and keeps you informed as to what he is doing and when. It was a great experience and I would hire him for any flooring project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring for whole house

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

12/08/2019

Nick did an amazing job and his knowledge and attention to detail was outstanding. My wife and I couldn’t be happier. Nick was very personable and always great at answering all my questions and concerns. I actually feel like I could call him for anything and it feels like I made a friend for life with him and his amazing wife(she is the brains)😛🥰

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet and tile with vinyl planks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

10/07/2019

Very well. There is a lot of sanding dust, even with the rooms taped off, but this is the only way to have really nice, original looking hardwood floors. Well worth the trouble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had oak hardwood floors on an entrance and hall, but carpet on the living and dining that were connected by this hall. We wanted to add oak flooring to the living and dining rooms to match the hall. We purchased the unfinished wood at Missouri Hardwoods in Brighton, MO, acclimated it to the house for a couple of weeks and then Nick Motto came and did everything else. The floors are beautiful. Also, they took care of removing some ceramic floor tile from one of the rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

05/28/2019

Nick was professional and punctual from the first point of contact. He was always available to answer questions and concerns and was quick to return phone calls as needed. Nick and his crew were on time each day and completed the job as scheduled, all while providing top notch customer service. As for the work itself, I have not worked with a more meticulous and focused professional that I can rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor Sand and Re-Finish

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

05/12/2019

Last week my wife and I had laminate flooring installed throughout our living room, dining area, kitchen, entryway, and halls. Angie’s List gave Nick Motto an excellent rating, so I called him for a quote. Nick and his crew did a phenomenal job removing the old carpet and tile, then installing the new laminate flooring. Our house was designed with a lot of tricky angles but those didn’t pose any c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old carpet, padding, tile, baseboards and replace with laminate flooring.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

COST $2,571.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working for you.

Install laminate and pre-finished hardwood flooring.

1 YR WORKMANSHIP