BRUNE ELECTRIC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

Founded in 1978, Brune Electric is an electrical contracting company serving Franklin, Gasconade, Warren, and Montgomery counties in Missouri. For over 30 years we still stand for quality service, personal relationships, professionalism, and safety. We are committed to providing quality solutions for our customers no matter how big or small the project is. We invite you to make us part of your team on your next project....

My Electric Guys

8  REVIEWS
My Electric Guys

With over 100 years of combined experience, My Electric Guys, INC is on a mission to revolutionize your experience with electrical contractors. We are licensed and insured to provide you with the highest quality electrical service. In addition to our professional field technicians, our office team is second-to-none and will provide you with a experience that will exceed your expectations. We offer the lowest prices on electrical services, in fact, we believe in our rates so much that we offer a best price guarantee. If you can find a lower price, we will beat it! If you are looking for a professional and affordable licensed electrical contractor, look no further- you found us.

10/27/2012

When I made the phone call to inquire about their services they seemed very interested, but then I never heard anything from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for quotes to move the electrical service from the above ground pole to an underground line to my house.  This company never responded to my request for an estimate.

CATEGORY electrician

D

10/07/2011

I can say that they are friendly but unfortunately, they are not professional. I contacted Brune Electric in mid-September and arranged for their representative to meet me at the house to go over the details of the project in order to get an estimate. I was very happy with our initial meeting and was looking forward to establishing a long-term relationship with a local electrician. After a week of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Brune Electric to bid on putting in a new electric panel and re-wiring the upstairs of a recently purchased farm house.

CATEGORY electrician

We provide a design-build service for electrical wiring as well as heating and cooling. We also provide historical restoration, outdoor lighting, ball field lighting, grocery store refrigeration installation & maintenance, custom trenching and pole setting. Rest assured we have the experience and resources to serve you.