The English Property Maintenance Co LLC

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since January 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

The English Tankless Heater Specialist...

Energy Stars Heating & Cooling

We're a locally owned & operated HVAC company, licensed, bonded, & certified in St. Louis, MO & IL. Our technicians are efficiency & comfort experts, trusted & highly rated by our customers and partners. Energy Stars Heating & Cooling Co Big company expertise, small company price. Call us today!

03/08/2018

Hundreds of dollars cheaper than the coupons offered by two other plumbers. He stuck to his price even when he ran into complications. Polite, cheerful, prompt. I’ll call him for every plumbing job from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/24/2017

Going without hot water was challenging enough, but the initial wait was frustrating with Shad reporting delays in getting the unit to St. Louis (first it was the travel ban having it stuck at the Canadian border, then the New York blizzard - February 2017), but once we called around and found a unit already in town on a Thursday (after over a week without hot water), Shad was there to install a n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of tankless water heater (Navien 240A) - We had a previous Bosch unit that was installed improperly in 2004 by a plumber and it never worked without constant error messages even though the certified Bosch repair person spent way too much time at our house trying to fix it (raking up the $ in the process). When the Bosch unit gave out and the attempt by the Bosch person to replace it filled our house with natural gas, we called Shad at English Property Maintenance after reading reviews on Angie's List and else where. We're so glad he was able to help!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

01/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service and follow-up

03/08/2015

Shad was friendly. He protected his shoes with covers to protect my carpet. He was very funny and had a lovely accent. He was kind enough to show me how to use ,y new AT&T system and some information about my furnace. He also recommended that I get a carbon monoxide detector. I really appreciate his knowledge and helpfulness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider helped install the thermostat for my AT&T Digital Life for my home. He kindly showed me how the temperature unit worked. He also informed me that my furnace needed serious maintenance. I just moved into this home and I am renting it. Shad explained that the furnace was burning orange flames, which was burning rust. He informed us that it was not a health hazard, but we should have the furnace serviced soon. Shad let us know to service the furnace every winter and then spring. He said I should contact him in about a month or two. The cost of the AT&T installation was included in the AT&T bill. Shad told me the cost to have the furnace serviced would be $65.00. My AT&T installer recommend Shad and his work. They have both worked together for years and Shad comes highly recommended.

11/25/2013

Shad came out and wowed me with how knowledgeable he was and his quote came in far below the three others I had received.  I was concerned with that he did not have any online reviews, but I took a name and number which he had given me and called, and they said he did a great job. I know that sounds naive of me, but I want to believe the best in people and their honesty.   The total of my job was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Shad with English Property Maintenance Company  in my search of contractors that would install A/C systems that I would by directly from the internet.  I setup a appointment for a quote for a Split System Air-conditioning install. Collected $7,900 Deposit for work, 10 days later, had not applied for permits or supplied proof of equipment ordered, requested refund and he refused, told me to contact Discover Credit Card directly!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

This customer turned out to be [Member Information Removed] scammer who knew how to work the PayPal payment system (the customers choice of payment) and was just trying to get free work... BBB investigated the customer too. Alas we live in [Member Information Removed] world where honesty does not mean anything

Design, supply and installation of Heating & Cooling systems - including upgrades, additions, mini splits and high efficiency units. Solar Thermal & Ground Source renewable energy heating and cooling systems Design, supply and installation of underfloor heating systems and tankless water heaters. General plumbing

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available