American & International Clock & Watch Repair

Angie's List since June 2010

We Repair antique, old, and new clocks of almost all descriptions; including but not limited to Grandfather, Tall Case, Hall, Kitchen, Mantle, Wall, Shelf, Cuckoo, and Atmos clocks. See our complete Listing of clocks that we service. ...

10/19/2019

My experience was great and I’ve referred David to friends, customers and relatives and they are all happy with the service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grandfather clock that hadn’t worked in years was reasonably serviced and it runs perfectly!!

12/08/2018

I have a 111 year old family heirloom grandfather clock. David Warner did an outstanding job. There was a piece that failed after all this time. He found a fabricator in Texas to custom make the part. He handled the clock with kid gloves when removing from the housing. Gave a detailed estimate, completed the work in a timely fashion and was honest about the things on the quote he didn't do and adj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of 111 year old grandfather clock

08/29/2018

They were here exactly on time, fixed the problem, were very friendly, and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grandfather clock repair.

05/26/2018

David and Jane were both great to work with. Very responsive, helpful, informative, punctual, and very professional. Would not hesitate to recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setup antique case clock.

02/24/2018

Dave and Jane Warner, (owners), were fantastic. After another clock repair company called me a liar to my face, told me my clock was not broken and refused to even look at it, Dave said he'd try to fix it even though he had never come across a clock like mine before. Within less than a week he indeed found the problem and corrected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clock repair to near-100 year old unique New Haven Duel Strike Mantle Clock

CATEGORY clock repair

Clock repair & antique clock restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover