Vacuum Man LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Additional DBA & phone number - Vacuum Man Professional Air Duct Cleaning LLC, (800) 828-8466, (573) 659-8626, (573) 442-0316, (573) 365-7757, (660) 827-7163, (636) 239-2408....

Hansman Heating & Cooling

Hansman Heating & Cooling is a small family business that has been operating for 20 years.With over 30 total years of experience we offer good service and great warranties. We have a great track record of servicing installed equipment and solving related HVAC problems. I do my own work and my customers become friends. Offering over 20 different brands with SEER ratings up to 23 SEER

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all ducts, air intakes and the coils on two systems.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/18/2015

D

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advertise servicing a Wind Tunnel Vacuum Cleaner for $19.95. When went to pick it up, price was $39.95. Wasn't told it would be more. After complaining, it was reduced to 29.95

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned, sanitized my ductwork; including the furnace.  I was extremely impressed with their knowledge and technique. Can't say enough for them.

06/19/2014

I think he did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did cleaning on the air ducts of the whole house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Residential, commercial, air duct, heating, ventilation, air conditioning system cleaning, hvac, mold remediation, insulation removal & dryer vent duct cleaning.

We do not sell vacuum cleaners or clean chimmenys.

Satisfaction