Northland Home Cleaning, NHC LLC

A 72 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2012

28 Westwoods Dr Suite 108

Liberty, MO 64068

Impeccable cleaning. We are independently owned and operated. Licensed & Insured. 13 female employees. No contracts. No hidden fees. Free in home estimates. We provide all cleaning supplies & tools. Leave the cleaning to us. Call or email today....

house cleaning (72)

03/07/2020

One girl was punctual. The other very late. The house looked nice enough when I came back home. But.....they never touched the "Man Cave" downstairs w/ a 3/4 bathroom, living and sleeping area. The bathroom obviously was not cleaned. They did come back about a week later and took care of that. I noticed dust on the few pieces of furniture but decided to let it go. That probably means they also did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After Christmas deep cleaning that was done end of Jan. 2020

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, one of the ladies did run about 30 minutes behind, she was late from an earlier cleaning appointment as something had changed within the clients home. She made the managers aware of it that morning and we advised her coworker she would be just a bit late. It was a no fault of ours. Sometimes things change in appointments and we can’t prepare for it accordingly if we ...

02/12/2020

They were wonderful. They were on time and they did a thorough job. My house was always clean when they leave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Thank you so much. We appreciate you guys and are thankful for great clients like you all!

02/12/2020

They were great and no issue. They were friendly and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you! We appreciate you so much!!

02/09/2020

Best cleaning service EVER!!! And we’ve tried the competition. They are so thorough- and well priced!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Awww! You’re so great! Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback and we appreciate you!

02/08/2020

Amber and her team are wonderful! Beyond professional and always go above and beyond! Amber took the time to get to know my family and learn not only what I was looking for but what I needed. I love that our cleaning plan is customized to our needs! I’m extremely picky and have used several cleaning services/providers but once I found NHC I knew I found the best! My home always looks and smells am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recurring home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]!! Excellent!!! You guys treat all of us at NHC like gold. We appreciate you and are so thankful for clients like you guys!! We love cleaning your home and will continue to do our best! Thank you for sharing this amazing feedback!!

02/07/2020

It has been great! It's so nice to come home to a clean, nice smelling, shiny house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing monthly cleanings. NHC LLC

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate you!

02/07/2020

Great. The ladies showed up when they said they would. The initial cleaning was a longer process and they did a great job. We have been very happy with the biweekly cleanings as well. If we have had any questions or simple requests, Amber has been very easy to work with and communicate with. We are happy with their professionalism and care for our home, and they are kind to our 2 dogs and 1 cat. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep initial cleaning and ongoing biweekly house cleaning services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Wonderful! Thank you so much! We love hearing this feedback and are super appreciative of excellent clients like you guys!

03/24/2019

I cannot day enough great things about Amber and her team. They are incredibly reliable and trustworthy and my house always looks amazing after they finish. I travel for work and it is the best treat to come home to a fantastically clean house. Thanks so much Amber!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for this amazing review. We truly appreciate you and thank you for being a loyal and valued client! You treat us all very well and we always enjoy cleaning your home. You are awesome!! Thank you kindly! We appreciate the sweet words, and great feedback. Amber

04/03/2018

We had dabbled with the notion of having a house cleaner for some time, but the notion of having someone enter our home on a regular basis felt weird. To be candid, my wife and I are also "perfectionist" and we worried we would be disappointed by the work done. Amber did a fabulous job making us comfortable with the process and Northland Home Cleaning has been cleaning our house for roughly a year...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you!!

04/03/2018

Amber and team did an amazing job with my move out cleaning. The last thing you want to do after you move is to go back to the old place and clean. The team did a fantastic job, made it so simple and removed that chore off my plate! I would highly recommend NHC for any job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2016

Thank you so much!! We appreciate you! Amber

Residential/ House cleaning. Deep or general cleanings offered. Bi-Weekly, Monthly or One Time Cleanings. Pet friendly. Licensed and insured. Located in the Northland.

Window Cleaning, Carpet Shampooing