Air Unlimited Heating & Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

339 S State Route 291

Liberty, MO 64068

Super Service Award winner for 5 years in a row! Since the beginning, we've strived to bring our customers the honesty and integrity that is so hard to come by in our industry today. In return, we have grown to become one of the premier heating and cooling companies in the Kansas City Metro due to the loyalty we have received from our customers. Air Unlimited values your investment when it comes to repairs or replacements. That is why we only offer the best equipment to our customers. We are proud be a Lennox dealer. Reliability, peace of mind and built right here in the USA. We only offer the best, but most importantly, at an affordable price. Thank you for choosing Air Unlimited for all of your heating and cooling needs....

Heating and Air Conditioning (129)

08/09/2019

It was very good. They were on time and they were quick. It worked really well afterwards .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the air conditioner. They cleaned the air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

01/08/2019

Sal was extremely informative. A prior technician had told us we needed a new heat exchanger, and should replace the furnace. Sal took a look and said the problems were due to different issues and saved us from replacing a functioning furnace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consultation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

11/14/2018

They moved me to an earlier appointment time. Work went very well. Heat was back on within hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance. However, the furnace stopped working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

07/11/2018

Sal and Daniel are knowledgeable and honest dudes. I'm thorough when I make a big purchase for my house and got quotes from 9 top rated vendors on Angieslist before going with Air Unlimited. They weren't necessarily the cheapest price rather they provided the most value for what you paid. There isn't a Lennox dealer in KC that will stand behind their work for 3 years. Everyone else is a 1 year war...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC and Gas Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

06/25/2018

I called with the issue around 2PM and was told it would be closer to 9PM before they could make it out and wanted to be sure I was okay with that. Thankfully it was a cooler day so the family was fine. Sal actually came out to do the work because his technician was struggling to resolve an issue, he took time out of his day off on Saturday evening to come out and help my family. Quickly found the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit not pushing out cold air

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

06/11/2018

very good he explain everything about the part he replace very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating & cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

05/10/2018

Sal inspected and tested the air before recommending we replace the fan motor. He explained everything. I'd hire Sal again and would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fan motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

11/01/2017

On a Monday the furnace at my rental was condemned by Bob Hamilton. I immediately texted Sal at air unlimited from my previous dealings with him. I told him what had happened and that I needed a new furnace and asked him how much would it be and when could he do it. He immediately responded and said 1600 and that he could do it that Wednesday. True to his word he showed up Wednesday morning about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/20/2017

Great, will hire them again and cannot recommend them highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them provide a bid for a new furnace and AC last year but went with someone cheaper for the AC. This was a big mistake. When I had my furnace inspected this year, I found out it had to be replaced. I immediately called Air Unlimited and received a fast, fair quote. They were quick to install and very professional. I don't have to worry about my furnace now, just the AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

09/19/2017

The serviceman quickly diagnosed the problem, showed me what was going on, and fixed it quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wasn't working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Heating & air conditioning - repair, maintenance, service, tune-ups, humidifiers.

Boilers