The Lawn Barber LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2012

We are a family operated business with two employees. The employees have been in the lawn care industry for 6 years. We do not sub-contract our work. Depending on which service your in need of we will have our clients pay upfront for maintenance services and 15% up front cost on all landscape projects....

Cut Trim Blow & Go

12  REVIEWS
Cut Trim Blow & Go

Cut Trim Blow&Go caters to residential home owners in the Lees Summit area, and we do that EXTREMELY well. Our attention is fully dedicated to you, the residential home owner, and we are committed to providing you with a level of convenience and customer service you have never experienced from a lawn company. There’s a reason you see our trucks everywhere… Because so many clients LOVE us.. If you are a homeowner in the Lees Summit area, there is simply not a better choice than Cut Trim Blow&Go. You’ll see why your neighbors love us, and you’ll see all the ways WE BENEFIT YOU.

07/31/2020

Great! Nick and team knocked it out in two days! A year later it’s working great with no issues. The installs the best sprinkler heads and the most high tech controller, which is exactly what I wanted. He’s quick to answer questions and fix issues. I’ve referred them to all of my friends and will continue to do so! And the price was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler System Installation

07/31/2020

He got the sprinklers on and fixed a couple of broken heads.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler System Turn On and Service

03/18/2018

We had an appointment for him to come and give me an estimate for yard work, which had been made almost a week earlier. He failed to show for it and didn't contact me until later. The reason given was that he'd been caught in the middle of a concrete pouring project that had taken longer than expected. He asked to reschedule, and I agreed, but then he failed to follow up when I asked to set a time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was to have given me an estimate for yard work, but it fell apart.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/01/2015

They do a great job.  They show up as scheduled each week, the billing is easy and convenient, and the yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the Lawn Barber for weekly lawn services.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

02/23/2015

Nick was on time, helped layout the sprinklers, installed the sprinkler system, tested it, trained us on how to use it. and stopped by several times to make sure the sprinkler system was adjusted correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

The Lawn Barber offers all services that will fix or enhance the look of your lawn. These services include lawn mowing, fertilization, grub/weed control, lawn renovating, reseeding, aerating, thatching, and all irrigation services. Our Irrigation services consist of back flow tests/repair, water pump installation/repair, service, wire troubleshooting, winterization, and installation of all systems. We also offer outdoor lighting, complete landscape design and installation of your design.

We do not offer gutter cleaning, deck staining, tree removal, or tree care.

Check, Visa, Discover