K & L Precision Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4061 SW Marline Dr

Lees Summit, MO 64082

K&L Precision Painting has been serving happy customers in KC for over 13 years. Our communication, attention to detail and follow up separate us from the rest. If you would like a seamless process from first contact through final walkthrough, contact us today! We serve Leawood, Overland Park, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Pleasant Hill and Raymore....

Interior Painting (19)Exterior Painting (16)

11/22/2019

The job was completed exactly as agreed upon. Matt listened very carefully to our needs and followed through. We would highly recommend K & L for your interior painting. They are professional, friendly and the pricing is very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

10/17/2019

The process was great. Guys worked really hard and the end result is beautiful. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/01/2019

K & L Precision Painters did an amazing job, very efficient, painting quality was excellent at a reasonable price. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/27/2019

K&L did an amazing job! They were very professional and the house looks great. Several people have asked who painted our house. I would highly recommend these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Photo for K & L Precision Painting - 4061 SW Marline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 38158015

09/27/2019

The painting was excellent! We had Matt and Mike here in October 2018 to do interior painting. They did an outstanding job. We needed more painting this year and again the work was exceptional. When our exterior needs paint I will definitely be calling them. They worked around our schedule without hesitation. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

08/15/2019

Amazing! Absolutely perfect attention to detail, quality, and service at a great value price for our large house and work needed, all with excellent taste with minimal direction required from me. The job was done faster than expected, even though the weather was extremely hot and humid, but they worked hard, did a great job, and were fully prepared and self-sufficient. The initial estimate and sch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house exterior painting, power wash, caulk, and wood rot repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Photo for K & L Precision Painting - 4061 SW Marline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 38048167

Thanks Nate, we appreciate the kind words!

04/11/2019

We love the new color of paint on our house! It looks like we have a brand new house and it was done so much faster than I thought! Would definitely hire again. Thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad you are happy with the outcome!

02/12/2019

We had an amazing experience using K @ L. The work done and value provided is top notch. Everything you want in a service provider they represent. We could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of kitchen cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad you enjoyed your experience with us!

09/11/2018

Matt was awesome! He came to look at the house and gave me a quote after viewing the project and didn’t need to wait days for a quote like some of the other companies. Matt and his business partner were there punctually every morning and work diligently. We had several areas of siding needing attention, which they effectively remedied and improved! I have seen some painters show lack of care with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painted and siding repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

08/31/2018

The whole entire process went amazing! I hired K&L Precision Painting to paint some bedrooms and a bathroom inside as well as the entire exterior of my house. I am beyond pleased with their expertise and quality work. My home looks incredible and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Definitely would recommend and hire them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home exterior paint

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Photo for K & L Precision Painting - 4061 SW Marline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 37366012

Residential interior and exterior painting, wood rot repair, pressure washing, and exterior staining.

Wallpapering & texturing