Gutter Cover of Kansas City

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1021 NE Jib Ct. Suite D

Lees Summit, MO 64064

Installation of Advantage Gutter Guard - an affordable, proven gutter protection system that is guaranteed to keep gutters clean and free-flowing. Our gutter protection installs over existing gutters or we can install new 5" or 6" gutters. We also install underground drains and repair soffits and fascia. We offer free, no-obligation estimates....

gutter installation (141)gutter cleaning (35)

11/25/2019

I got bids from several different places---and found quite a range. Gutter Cover of KC and another place were by far the most professional and seemed to offer the best product. However, both were also the highest cost. I tried to negotiate with both. Gutter Cover of KC didn't come down on their price. The other place offered to cut their price by about 20-30%. That told me all I needed to know. Gu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old gutters with new gutters and gutter covers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

10/28/2019

The work was completed less than 2 weeks after ordering, even though it was scheduled for 6 weeks. They also replaced all existing inside corners with their newer design corner piece. The company communicated often to keep me updated on scheduling. They also chose my project for random quality check, to be done in a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added gutter covers to our addition to match the rest of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with our company. It is always great to be able to get to an installation sooner than we expect. We strive to make the entire process from the first call to installation as simple, informative, and clean as possible. We are here if you ever need anything.

04/06/2019

Gutter Cover of Kansas City did a remarkable job. They were, clean, courteous, efficient and quick. I will recommend this company to others needing this type of service. Craig Duncan facilitated the process in a very thorough way and Tyler and his assistant did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed gutter covers, cleaning and replacement of front side gutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate all your kind words about our company, consultant, and installers.

03/26/2019

Rob the sales rep was great to work with. He was punctual, pleasant and responsive. The crew came while I was at work so I didn't meet them personally, but I had a short and sweet exchange with the lead guy over the video doorbell, and he was friendly and professional. When I returned home later that afternoon, I couldn't even tell they had been here (which was great!), other than the fabulous loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter covers installed, and overall gutter "tune-up"

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review working with our team. We appreciate all the kind words you shared about your experience. If you do ever recommend anyone, please let them know to give us your name, that way you can take advantage of our referral bonus.

12/10/2018

About a month wait for installation, was not a problem. Quick installation and all went very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters and covers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our company. We apologize about the wait time, however, we are glad to hear everything went well!

11/16/2018

Great...Gutter Cover of Kansas City had installed gutter covers on my home quite a few years ago. It was one of the best decisions for a home improvement that I had ever made.. Gutter Cover's service was done to correct a water problem. (An underground drain that had been installed by a landscaping company about 14 years was not able to handle the flow of water from my roof.) I am very pleased wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
downspout correction & portion of gutter cover removed and replaced, after a new downspout was installed in a different location.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate your review, especially since you have been a Gutter Cover customer for a few years! It is great to get feedback such as yours about correcting homeowner's water issues. We are always here if you need anything!

09/05/2018

Gutter Covers of KC installed my gutter covers in 2008. Their gutter covers have performed flawlessly since they were installed. In 2014, we had a severe hail storm which destroyed my roof. Again, Gutter Covers of KC were quick to work with my roofers; removing the gutter covers until after the roof was completed and reinstalling them again in coordination so that I did not even go one day without...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New guttering installed with gutter covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Your experience with our company is our goal for all customers. Thank you for the wonderful review!

05/06/2018

Excellent Quality. Very Responsive to Fix One Issue With Downspouts Dislodged From Drains On Back of House.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Out Debris from Gutters/Downspouts, Gutter Covers for all Gutters, Added Five Downspouts on Front of House, and Connected all Downspouts to Underground Drains and Added Drain Connection on One Side of House to Drain to Backyard.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We really appreciate hearing from you.

04/16/2018

Gutter Cover of Kansas City did a awesome job from start to finish. The salesman was on time & was a wonderful carrying person looking out for our needs, he didn't try to up sale us the job at all like other company's tried to do. The install crew was clean, professional & did awesome work. 5 Star Company for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutters & Leaf Guards

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your experience with our company is our goal for each and every customer we come across. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us!

04/16/2018

Very professional job. The estimator was very knowledgeable and had good suggestions for our system. The crew appeared on time and finished the project just as estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutter covers on existing gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience working with us. We really appreciate hearing from you!

GUTTER PROTECTION SYSTEM - HEAVY GAUGE, ALUMINUM GUTTER COVER, INSTALLS ON COMPOSITION, TILE, WOOD, SLATE & METAL ROOFS. THE GUTTER COVER INSTALLS OVER EXISTING GUTTERS OR WE CAN INSTALL NEW GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS. INSTALL UNDERGROUND DRAINS AND REPAIRS TO SOFFIT AND FASCIA.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available