Good Roofing Company, LLC

Lees Summit, MO 64086

Karen Kramer Roof & Gutter Replacement

Karen Kramer Roof & Gutter Replacement

gutter repair202065109
Home suffered hail damage 3/27/2020. Our company worked with customer and insurance for a complete roof replacement, gutters and window screens.

Locally owned and operated, Good Roofing Company provides quality residential roofing services along with multiple other exterior trades throughout Missouri and Kansas. We are here to help you through the process from start to finish, we don’t just say that either. Our team of courteous professionals have. years of residential and commercial roofing experience. We look forward to going the extra mile to be sure that you are satisfied with your project. Unfortunately Mother Nature is no stranger to the Midwest and has a history of delivering heavy punch’s to residential neighborhoods with little to no notice. Interesting fact- Most homeowners only replace 2 roofs in those life. Homeowners in the Midwest have a average roof life expectancy of 7 years. When you hire Good Roofing Company to repair or replace your roof, you can expect an upfront and detailed explanation of every aspect of the solution we will provide. We understand that clear communication is important to maintain our relationship with you and our stellar reputation....

roofing (272)gutter repair (43)siding companies (36)house painting (13)home remodeling (12)decks & porches (10)water damage restoration (9)gutter cleaning (8)window replacement (7)interior painting (4)door installation (2)skylight installation (2)

01/01/2021

My initial meeting with Geremiah and inspection of my roof issues was both thorough and refreshing. He explained in full detail the anticipated repair process, and was open and responsive to my questions and concerns. Extra kudos to a company who will respond to an urgent request, not to mention over the holidays. I look forward to working with Good Roofing to resolve my current issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof inspection and report due to a ceiling leak.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

Thanks for the great review! Appreciate your business :)

11/18/2020

He tried to sell and wanted to type in my SSS number into his phone and then I refused and he got upset and did not want to complete the service he came here for. My wife ended up giving him $100. He used names and profanity. You need to watch out for scams. I still could not get why you would be upset if I did not want to type in my SSS number into your phone when you were supposed to do a roofin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nov 18, 2020 at 9A.M. He was supposed to come out for a $99 roof inspection.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

Amazing how you portrayed this transaction. We have a recorded phone call from you from the original scheduling. You failed to mention we set up a $99 roof inspection to evaluate a leak and that your wife and you wanted to proceed with a roof replacement because of the service reps findings. There were multiple issues on your 20+ year old roof including bullet holes through the roof, improper inst...

05/18/2020

Excellent. Work was done promptly and efficiently and there were no surprises. Communication was constant, workers were polite, and property was thoroughly cleaned when done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing snd gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Thanks for the great review.

05/06/2020

very rapidly and professionally. All materials & machinery were delivered the evening before, so they began early the next day & completed the roof & thoroughly cleaned up by 8 pm the same day. the tarps and netting surrounded my home , so no landscaping or grass were destroyed. The emplyees were friendly & very hard working, as was the owner !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement & Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!!!

04/24/2020

Fantastic. Quick response. Quality of work looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROOF Replacement and new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

04/04/2020

Good Roofing Company LLC stands by its reputation-excellent and professional! I was extremely pleased with the end result and my new roof and gutters look amazing! I really appreciated Geremiah’s thoroughness and attention to detail from start to finish, ensuring that every step in the process was done right! He cares about his customer! One of the best experiences I’ve had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement, Gutter Replacement, Siding Trim detach and reset to replace roof flashing, Painting

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thank you for the great review!

04/04/2020

Easy & convenient. Good Roofing helped me through the whole process from start to finish. They made sure to document and triple check i was getting everything I needed through the process. Educated me on the products they proposed to use and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement , siding and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Thanks for the great review.

04/02/2020

I hired Geremiah Gilliland of Good Roofing Company to fix wood trim and siding on my house in mid-Febuary. After signing a contract with him and paying half of the balance upfront, He started replacing the wood but didn't finish, we asked him to continue the job because he removed the old wood without putting up new wood and broke a window. He said he would need another payment to continue work so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Replaced

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Photo for Good Roofing Company, LLC - 17 NE Skyline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 38477954

If you want to know the exact details just reach out to me. This guy fails to mention that all of my phone calls are recorded along with a detailed 34 minute recording from the other contractor. We are a licensed contractor. Mr. [Member Name Removed] likes to bad mouth our business. “Hi Geremiah, You are correct that we are taking advantage of your wealth of expertise, great customer service, and ...

04/01/2020

Geremiah came to my house in Raymore, inspected my roof, met with my insurance company (USAA), and replaced my roof all within a week or so. I was super unsure of everything since I was a single lady in her first home and my first roof replacement. I didn’t need to worry about ANYTHING. He handled everything and made the process simple.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

Photo for Good Roofing Company, LLC - 17 NE Skyline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 38477976

04/01/2020

This was my first home, first insurance claim. Geremiah came to my house, inspected my roof, met with the insurance company, replaced my roof, painted my house, and installed new garage doors. Amazing facelift! Really increased my homes value. He was very nice, very knowledgeable. He made the whole process easy. Worth so much more than the price I paid. Would 100% hire him again to handle anything...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing painting garage doors

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Photo for Good Roofing Company, LLC - 17 NE Skyline Dr, Lees Summit, MO - 38478032

Our focus is General contracting, with a specialty in Residential & commercial Roofing Services. We have helped hundreds of our customers with replacing Roofing systems , Siding, Gutters, Painting, Insulation, Garage doors and Windows.

Call for your specific needs and we will try to assist.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal