Beauty Brands Salon Spa Superstore

• Angie's List since January 2004

NA Rated | 12 Reviews

04/09/2014

Beauty Brands Salon Spa Superstore is excellent. The stylists there keep it neat and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beauty Brands Salon Spa Superstore is the hair salon that I use.

09/20/2013

Heather was an exceptional stylist! She knew current trends and helped me choose a style that was right for me, using techniques to enhance the style for my hair type.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my hair cut and styled.

C

09/09/2013

I probably shop for hair care products at this location at least 4x per year.  Staff barely speak and are busy talking to each other.  I generally know what I need so I don't have to ask for assistance.  Staff generally act bothered when you tell them you need to check out.  Checking out is generally fast with very little converstion from the employee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase of Hair Care Products

CATEGORY nail salons, hair salon

06/21/2013

It went very well. I think Linda is a perfectionist in how she cuts hair and she has a really good sense on how to create a hairstyle for a particular face. The place is clean. They generally have a great selection of products because it is also a beauty supply store. They often have a product on sale. I almost never had an issue getting to see a stylist or Linda.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Beauty Brands Salon Spa Superstore for my hair.

02/19/2011

Beauty Brands in Lee's Summit is far & above the best salon I've ever experienced. I moved to Overland Park, KS, & continue to return to the Lee's Summit salon. The store is spotless, the employees are friendly, the make-up artists are superior, the products are excellent. I went to the Beauty Brands in Overland Park on 119th St. (ugh! Rude employees, dirty areas where hair & nail care are provide...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been one of Christina's clients for about 6 years. I originally went to this salon to straighten out a bad cut I received at what I believed to be a less expensive salon. Christina gave me a great cut; I returned to my old salon thinking they could follow Christina's lines. I discovered the prices at both salons were comparable & I've continued to go to this store ever since. I've also had hair services provided by Jeffrey when Christina was not available (he's excellent, too!). I believe the expert stylists at Beauty Brands offer quality services way above any other Beauty Brands I've ever experienced. Christina, in particular, is friendly, kind, offers wonderful suggestions, provides a fabulous cut every time, & is the best hair colorist I've ever seen. I've had excellent nail care, facials, & make-up demonstrations by their staff & they are superior professionals. I get treated like royalty every time I go to the Lee's Summit Beauty Brands! Beautiful store, helpful employees, reasonable prices, friendly staff ... I will continue to return to this particular Beauty Brands. The Lee's Summit Beauty Brands is what I believe to be the reigning champions far above services, atmosphere, & client courtesy than any other Beauty Brands I've experienced ... this is a model store with a model staff.

CATEGORY nail salons, hair salon

Hair Salons/Barbers, Manicures/Nails

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Similar businesses in your area...