Henderson Heating & Cooling Co

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since August 2010

609 W Elm

Lebanon, MO 65536

Henderson Heating & Cooling has been serving the Lebanon, MO, area since 1958. We are a full service heating and air conditioning company. We service all makes and models of equipment. Our professional staff is committed to customer satisfaction. We now offer air duct cleaning. Protect the quality of your indoor air. Call us for details. ...

Heating and Air Conditioning (17)Propane Sales Services (2)

12/29/2017

Excellent!! When I called it was only 12 degrees outside-a guy was here in alittle over a hour. They ordered part and had it shipped overnight for a fair price - The guy who fixed it was very nice and very helpful :-) He was back the next am first thing :-) 24 hours ago I was freezing in my own home but now it is very warm and cozy :-)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace was not working-needed a new part

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2017

08/28/2017

Diagnosed correctly. Part was ordered and work done within 2 days. Working great ever since. Very professional and courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC was not cooling correctly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

10/06/2015

It went great. My furnace had caught on fire and burnt and melted a bunch of electronics in my furnace. (2 pole sequencer and blower relay) Sounds expensive right? It wasn't that bad considering. They were here in a few hours after calling them, he checked everything out to see why it happened, replaced said electronics and wires, and he even cleaned my coils with a wire brush. (I'm pretty sure th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my furnace which involved replacing a 2 pole sequencer, a blower relay and several melted/burnt wires.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

06/03/2014

Charged trip charge but I live right across from warehouse

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed hot water boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2013

Sorry [member name removed], we do not have a or have nerver had a warehouse on AA Highway, our location is 609 West Elm in Lebanon, you are aprox 7 miles out of town so you would have had a trip charge of $7.00.

01/31/2014

In short; Perfectly. If your reading this its because you're like me; in the need for a professional top rated heating and cooling service of some kind. Let me try to make this easy for you. Look no further!! Just stop and go call Henderson Heating and Cooling, PERIOD!! I have yet to find a more competent and professional business than this one. They are BY FAR the most trust worthy and honest bus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for system replacement. They have also performed various service calls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2014

12/03/2013

They did a great job, relocated the outside unit and replaced both inside and outside units. Works great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heating and AC units inside and outside units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2012

09/02/2013

1130 am discovered in-op fan on outside a/c unit.  called it in to office 1135 am on a saturday.they were here to a rural home and repaired it and gone in 2 1/2  hrs  pretty good for a weekend call!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced capacitor on a/c unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2013

C

07/22/2013

I just used Henderson Heating & Cooling to get a bid to get their assessment on how would I was the price of a project and how much it would cost, what they would do and what their recommendations would be. The only thing that I didn’t like was the price as it was little bit overpriced. Some other things that I figured out with my own personal knowledge I thought that they would hopefully catch wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Henderson Heating & Cooling just came out and gave an estimate for a project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

01/15/2013

I believe the cost was reasonable. When I asked friends and neighbors in the community who they would recommend, they universally recommended Henderson Heating. We had a little glitch at first with the system, but they were right out and apologized and no questions asked. They did a good job and I am glad I used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Henderson Heating & Cooling in October of 2011 to install a gas furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2011

03/26/2012

The guys were very professional. When I had a problem they came back and took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heating and air unit as well as all duct work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2011

Energy Audits. Heating. Cooling. Electric & Dual Fuel Heat Pumps. Duct Cleaning. Generators.

Not Applicable