WRIGHT TREE SERVICE

Founded 1933 • Angie's List since August 2008

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Mission Painting and Home Improvements

Mission Painting was founded in 1985. As frustrated homeowners, we were tearing our hair out trying to find honest, reliable contractors. Our solution? We started our own company based on hassle-free service. That meant taking personal responsibility for every aspect of a job. Mission Painting’s reputation spread. Today, online reviews like Angie’s List set the pace. Potential clients can see hundreds of unedited comments about how we deliver on our promises.

Award 2019
Offers by Mission Painting and Home Improvements on Angie's List

08/08/2013

We got a number of bids and all of them were outrageous. They ranged from $1,300 to $1,800 to remove a tree. We found somebody that will do it for $495. Wright was prompt and gave us a bid right away. It was done in a professional manner. They were very responsive. Their price seemed too high. It seemed average of terms of the work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a bid from Wright Tree Service to remove a tree.

06/22/2011

They are very prompt and efficient. They came out quickly to give me a quote and came out in a couple of weeks. I think they would have been here sooner but we had a lot of rain that kept them away. They did exactly as I expected and the work was completed as we agreed. I am very pleased with their work and, in my opinion, their rates are very affordable. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wright Tree Service to trim 3 or 4 trees.

08/18/2008

I hired them because they used pulley's as to not hurt the trees. The were able to clean up, what seemed to be damage from a lighting strike on an old oak tree. They cabled one of my birch trees for better supports. In all the trimmed 13 trees and fertilized 5 oaks. They were here for 2-3 days. They even acknowledged when they had an accident that damaged my fence, but had already sent someone to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lot of trimming, thinning, and clearing away of dead limbs on some really large trees. They also did some fertilization and cabling of some trees.

CATEGORY tree service

PRUNING, PEST CONTROL, DISEASE CONTROL, NEW TREES, FERTILIZATION, CABLING/BRACING, REMOVALS, CONSULTING, APPRAISAL, SURVEYS, HOLIDAY LIGHTING, SNOW REMOVAL & HAZARDOUS TREES.