Sonrise Masonry

A42 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2013

7109 Harecliff Dr.

Kansas City, MO 64133

Sonrise Masonry is an owner operated, family business in the Kansas City area. J.D. Rabuck, the owner, has 30 years experience in the masonry, stone, brick and foundation business. Whether it's a new construction project or repair work, we will provide our customers with complete satisfaction and a guarantee of services. No job is too big or too small. Call today for a FREE ESTIMATE!...

Masonry (41)Pavers and Hardscaping (9)Patios (4)Foundation Repair (3)Chimney Repair (3)Stone and Gravel (2)Fireplaces (1)

11/26/2019

I can't say how pleased I am with Sonrise Masonry and in particular Jason for the work that was done on my fireplace it turned out better than I could have imagined and they were very good about keeping everything as clean as possible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone as they were very easy to work with and done a beautiful job and worked it in with my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reface brick fireplace in family room with stone

CATEGORY masonry, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/22/2019

Amazing work! Highly recommend. Sonrise was very professional. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing brick stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

05/09/2019

Jake from Sonrise was very professional and courteous. He did a great job with removal of the windows and blocking in the spaces. He sealed the outside and removed the window wells, plus backfilled the window well with soul. He was very clean and meticulous with his work. Definitely will rehire Sonrise Masonry for my next projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement windows removed and blocked in, plus window well removal and backfilling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

04/17/2019

Judah and Jake performed all the work. We were very pleased with the quality of work and their attention to detail. They both were very knowledgeable and experienced. It was important to them that we were happy with the work and they were flexible with any minor changes that we had. J.D., the owner, bid the job and stopped by the job site periodically to review the progress. Pricing on the job app...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing flagstone on front porch and walkway. Removed existing retaining wall. Installed new retaining wall and new flagstone on porch and walkway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

07/02/2017

Very well, Judah was very easy to work with and did a very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of brick ribbons in driveway, sidewalks, repair of front porch and clean and replace Polymeric sand on patio, plus seal all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

06/29/2017

Super, because we were trying to get our house on the market, they squeezed us in. Craftsman arrived on time, did the work, was very professional and cleaned up after work was done. Work being done was in the front of the house and he was working in a garden with hostas, none of the hostas were damaged and the garden looked as if no work has taken place in it. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired brick work on front of house that had pulled way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

Thank you for your kind words Details matter with us We try to Treat each home and customer like it is our home

05/04/2017

Very well. Prompt response for an estimate & were able to come out to begin project later that week. JD, Judah, & Alfonso were all great to work with. Work was well done & am happy with the outcome of the project. Was willing to pay a little more to have them come out as quick as they did. They completed the project within a week of starting it. They all took great care in their work & did not hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo existing brick panel that is leaning on outside front of house, clean brick & re-install brick, install angle irons on foundation to carry brickwork repair, repair various mortar cracks around front door & other areas, repair mortar cracks on inside fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

04/25/2017

Great, fair price, good people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick repair on walls, new brick porch, sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

12/05/2016

I never had the work done. I called and explained what I needed, he said he would come out and look at it and leave me a quote. Approximately 2 weeks later he calls and says that he came by and looked at it over a week ago and had to go back to the office to figure the quote and he just got busy and said he would drop it by. That night as I was coming home a guy in an old white pick up followed me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was wanting a price to wash and seal bricks on my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

08/12/2016

It went great. JD did a wonderful job from ordering my new brick, making suggestions, and working on the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a brick flower box rebuilt on my raised ranch house. It was badly cracked with the railing coming loose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2016

Masonry, new and repair; brick and stone work; foundation repair; retaining walls, decorative landscaping walls, hardscaping and pavers; chimney repair; tuck pointing, stucco, grading and dirt work, snow removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal