Sleep Easy Chimney Service & Repair

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2011

Additional phone number - (816) 471-4435. We are a year round chimney service company. I am active in the national chimney industry. I do have three certification in the chimney industry (CSIA) Chimney Safety Institute of America (NFI) National Fireplace Institute (CDET) Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician...

Dryer Vent Wizard of Kansas City West

Dryer Vent Servicing -- That's all we do! But we do a lot with dryer vents, including cleaning, repairs, re-routing, alteration and new installations. We work with all components of the dryer vent, including cleaning the lint tray cavity when needed, and even opening the dryer to remove lint build-up inside the shell of the dryer. Everything we do either reduces the fire hazard (15,000 dryer fires per year) or improves the efficiency of the dryer (faster drying and lower utility bills). Two technicians provide service for Dryer Vent Wizard of Kansas City West. We do not do dryer mechanical or electrical repairs. Call your local appliance repair company for that service. However, if your dryer requires more than one 45 minute cycle to dry a heavy load of towels or jeans, you most likely need dryer VENT service. Do NOT buy a new dryer if your dryer is drying slowly. Replacing a dryer while your vent needs attention will not improve drying time, and can damage the new dryer!

Award 2019

11/17/2018

Caleb was thorough and professional. He knew his business and got the job done quickly. He kept the area clean and inspected our chimney outside as well. I finally found a fireplace service company that understands the value of a vent-free gas fireplace! We will be using Sleep Easy for all our service and repairs. I did not provide my address for privacy reasons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace serviced

CATEGORY fireplaces

11/16/2017

We had our chimney and fireplace cleaned, as well as our dryer vent. We were very happy with the whole process. There was no dirt or dust left behind, and he was fast. We will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace Cleaning Dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

04/13/2017

Cutting edge turned out to be bleeding edge with newer logs that retain and radiate more heat than conventional logs. They owned the problem and solved the problems involved with a number of extra visits at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fire place install

CATEGORY fireplaces

01/16/2017

I called after the first cold snap, just before Thanksgiving. They were able to get me in the same day due to a cancellation. The representative was very courteous, honest, and knowledgeable. He ran a camera up the chimney and recorded it on a tablet. He found minor damage from wear and tear expected of the age, but did not see any cause for concern. He suggested having it checked every year or 2 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Needed my Chimney inspected and cleaned, because after buying the house, over a year ago, we had not used the Chimney. We were not happy with our initial inspection of the house, so to be safe we called Sleep Easy. We also wanted to have the gas lighter bar replaced.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

10/31/2016

Work was performed as expected. gave a report of potential problem with cap and swept chimney. Was expecting to have two chimneys swept but was told second chimney was not in need so I was pleased that the cost was lower than expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Chimney sweeping, inspection, masonry work, fireplace, gutter cleaning & dry vent cleaning.WE can also build out side fireplaces and pizza ovens.