R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1425 Agnes Ave

Kansas City, MO 64127

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning....

plumbing (2314)hvac repair (1324)water heater repair and installation (244)drain cleaning (120)insulation (66)water softener installation and repair (42)home energy audit (34)sewer cleaning (36)fireplace repair (35)appliance repair (34)gas fireplace repair (26)well and water pump (15)

11/12/2020

Corry at R-Mec was professional and knew what he was doing. He wore foot booties and a mask. Friendly and efficient. I needed a new control panel on my furnace. Also, the company was great at responding to my call in a timely manner. Getting ready to call them again for an unrelated project because now I trust how they do business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] has been a treasured asset to our team and we are thrilled he resolved your needs quickly for your homes comfort! We are always here for your service needs!

10/19/2020

The service man seemed very competent, careful, and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dish washer malfunction

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!!! We appreciate your review and your patronage!!!

10/16/2020

R-Mech has done great work for me in the past and this service call was no different, their technicians are skilled, friendly, and communicative. This company just follows through with everything they do to deliver good service that just seems to be lacking in so many other companies today.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two drain strainers for cast iron kitchen sink

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

COST $639.32

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!!! We highly value your friendship and appreciate you!!!

06/25/2020

Great service. Called at 9am hoping for an appointment before the weekend. They said a service tech would be there before 1:00 today. He showed up at 10:30. He needed to return to his shop for a part but was back quickly and done by noon. Professional and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced thermocouple on tank water heater

CATEGORY appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]!!! We are so delighted your repair was quickly and efficiently handled!!

06/23/2020

well, I sent about 4 or 5 requests for help, and I never got a response from them. Nothing has been worked on and my A/C is still not working. I have wasted lots of time waiting for a callback or email...anything and I got nothing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my A/C system worked on

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. Your request was submitted on a Sunday afternoon with the work needed listed. In the request, you cited you would prefer to be contacted by email. You were emailed back within 2 hours from the email you submitted requesting you to respond or call us to set an appointment. We did not hear back from you. I apologize if you feel this was dereliction, but as we are a no-h...

06/11/2020

High quality work, all guaranteed, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak under the kitchen sink

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

06/01/2020

external faucets repaired/replaced. water line rerouted in basement. new water line run through garage for new outdoor faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything went very well. They were prompt and did a fantastic job.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

C

05/15/2020

I chose R-Mech partially because their website (r-mech.com) very prominently advertises their COVID-19 response, including "wearing gloves, masks and providing no-signature work orders." All of this sounded good to me, since no one other than my family members had been allowed inside our house for several weeks. However, during both of two visits, their technician failed to follow these actions. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

05/04/2020

I had R-Mech check out my furnace and a/c several times over the past years, and was impressed with how thorough they were. This year I had them out to replace both, and couldn’t be happier. The new furnace and a/c are far and away better than what I had before. The installers were great guys, and had the job done earlier than expected. These new units are nothing like the old ones the builder ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for being a long term customer. We appreciate yuour business very much. Now that you have that awesome warranty, we shall see you again over the years to take care of you. Thank You Brad Chirnisde, Owner

04/30/2020

R-mech came on time and were professional. After he was here a few minutes he got the heater and ac unit to work but it wouldn’t continue to work. He said the furnace worked fine but the ac coil was clogged and would be approximately $3000 to fix and he suggested a new unit. After a quote of approximately $5100 for a new ac unit the tech left and came came back for a picture. After a few minutes h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hvac diagnostics

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Commercial & residential. Heating, cooling & plumbing. Sewer line repair/replacement. Tankless water heater installation & service. Reverse osmosis. Water softener. Energy Efficiency auditing and insulation upgrades. Lennox, Rinnai, Rheem, Bosch equipment specialists.

Gas Fireplaces. Large Appliance Repair. Carpet Cleaning. Drywall. Electrical. Chimney Sweeping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available