Osage Cleaning

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

ZerorezKC

61  REVIEWS
ZerorezKC

A Healthy Home Begins With Clean Carpets. Protect your family and investment with clean carpets. Nothing cleans more thoroughly than our patented and green ZEROREZ® cleaning system. • Carpet stays cleaner longer: Harsh detergents leave behind residue, which attracts dirt. Because we never use soap, nothing but clean is left behind after our non-toxic water-based agent is applied. • Old traffic lanes and spots are far less likely to reappear: Our process will not penetrate the carpet backing. Stains are pulled from the padding back into the carpet fibers through a wicking action. • Carpets aren't soaked during cleaning: No soaking cuts down drying times. • Highly trained, uniformed, full-time technicians: We are professionals. Our respectful techs will be a pleasure to have in your home. Trust our ZEROREZ® experts to clean carpets like no one else in the Kansas City area -- our patented process assures it! No residue means carpets stay cleaner longer.

05/14/2012

Do not consider using this firm.  They do not professionally perform the work that they are hired to do.  We have hired another firm to re finish the kitchen cabinets.  Osage damaged our built in microwave oven and they continue to promise that they will be out to repair.  I am certain that we will never see them again. Do not consider this firm for any work.  RUN!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were hired to re finish our hardwood floors and our kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY flooring

02/21/2012

They were the best price but probably not the best quality. It was an ok value but they were not very detail oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They refinished a staircase and hallway floor.

CATEGORY flooring

11/20/2009

Horrible, I would never recommend this company. Please save yourself the hassle and use another company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never showed or called and when this was brought to the attention of the owner he just shruged it off as no big deal and offered no compensation. After numerous calls to the owner he said they could set up another appointment for a week later.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/20/2009

Worst company I've used in years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called, never showed. Use another company!!!

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

D

05/03/2008

I moved in to a pretty big house, pretty old, and needed the dryer duct cleaned. Osage Cleaning just happened to be my immediate choice cause I needed the service and their ad was just sitting on the value-mail thing, so I called. Also wanted air duct cleaning, so might as well do it at the same time. They have coupon $49 for the first 10 vents and $35 for dryer duct. The guy came, gave estimates ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Duct cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Electrostatic Air Filter, Sanitize, Main Trunklines, etc. etc.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning