Moovers of KC North LLC

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

4201 NE 34th St

Kansas City, MO 64117

Moovers is Kansas' and Missouri's premier moving and storage company. We provide full service Residential, Commercial, and Long-Distance moving. Our Kansas City Office has temperature-controlled secure storage, and we do all the protective wrapping and loading. We pride ourselves with quality service at reasonable pricing. We have movers with 10+ years of experience. You can select Guaranteed Pricing based inventory and logistics to make budgeting easier and time is not a factor. We do have hourly rates where you only pay for the time it takes to move your into your new home....

Moving Companies (7)
D

10/29/2019

There was a mix up on the time of arrival but I dealt with two different people. The first one was out of the office because of family issues. We got the times corrected the day before the move. We had two young men who did the best job and was aware of the additional fee I would have to pay if they went over the time estimated. They went as fast as they could and only went 15 minutes over the quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 5 miles from a house to an apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/19/2019

It went great! We didn't have any issues. They were very punctual and nice. They did exactly what I asked and they took great care of my belongings. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me out of my house into my new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

09/06/2019

It was excellent. They placed the furniture, took cared of unloadinbg and loading, on time, contacted me on the time of arrival, very pleasant, and very respectful of me. Overall, I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved out some storage, furniture, and boxes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

09/06/2019

It was great. They were professional guys, on time, and the rate was reasonable. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me - to another facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

09/06/2019

The service went really well, they were on time, they did everything they said they would do, and did a great job. They have to move a whole house in just one day and they just did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/14/2019

I had shopped around some before making my decision to go with Moovers their rates are definitely the most reasonably priced and two friends ended up recommended them as well. Tyrell and Tenell were awesome, they were very efficient in getting my things loaded and unloaded and very nice as well. If you’re looking to move I’d definitely recommend choosing Moovers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from an apartment into a house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

08/14/2019

Moovers showed up on time. The guys were polite, energetic, and friendly. They were very careful and respectful. Their friendly conversation made the day go by quickly and what is an otherwise unfun task, fun. They were careful with furniture parts and put my furniture pieces back together with ease. I would definitely use Moovers again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved locally

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

Residential Moving, Commercial Moving, Long-Distance Moving, Temperature Controlled Secure Storage and Packing Services.

Saint Louis Area does not offer storage services. Sorry.

NA