LUNA GUTTERING CO INC

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since March 2004

7010 N BELLEFONTAINE

Kansas City, MO 64119

Luna Roofing & Guttering has been in business for over 30 years and is both licensed and insured. We specialize in Roofing, Guttering, Siding, Windows, Leaf Guards and painting - we take great pride in the work we do for every one of our customers. We pay special attention to detail enabling us to perform to the highest degree possible. In doing so, we ensure that the quality of work is done with professionalism, therefore, leaving one happy customer....

Gutters (6)Roofing (3)Windows (1)Siding (1)Doors (1)

09/09/2019

Just fine. They were on time, easy to work with and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some roofing and guttering work.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

09/04/2019

It was wonderful, they were very professional, on time, very hard working, they also cleaned up after themselves. They even took a magnetic roller so all the nails will be gone. It was wonderful!. They did it about 2 and a half days so I was very impressed. The owner (Armin Luna) is extremely kind and explains everything and I really like that. He came often to check it the work was done correctly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace my roof and some boards underneath the roofing. They also did a very large shed.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

09/04/2019

It was all wonderful. They did an excellent job. The workers were very pleasant, personable, told to me what they were doing, they do the work quickly, they did a very thorough clean up, they've done the work very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof and gutters, french door, new windows, and new siding on my house.

CATEGORY gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

02/11/2015

I used him for two different things over a period of several years. I found him because he was working on a friend's place who is very picky and doing very good job for him. He did work for me at three different times. He is very reasonable. I had different things done that are unusual things. I had some special things I wanted done. He was very creative and able to do those. In one case. I had gu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Luna Guttering.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2013

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called and asked for service. They told me that they were busy and wouldn't be able to get to me for 3 months, but they would put me on the list. I have never heard from them at all.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2014

08/25/2008

Overall, they did a good job. I asked them to do a few extra things, and they did. They arrived on time and did what was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed all new guttering. Price is after a coupon.

03/10/2004

SMALL STARTUP COMPANY WHEN WE FIRST USED THEM SOME YEARS AGO, AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR OUR GUTTERING NEEDS EVER SINCE. THEY ARE VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL AND PERFORM THE BEST THEY CAN EVERY TIME OUT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMOVED EXISTING GUTTER AND GUTTER SCREENS, REINSTALLED EXISTING GUTTER AND SCREEN AFTER CLEANING AND REPAIRING. ALSO REPAIRED 3 MITRED CORNERS

NA