Klinginsmith, Dr. Don L.

• Angie's List since April 2011

04/17/2017

Rib back in place, pain diminishing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coughing mis-aligned a rib

11/11/2014

He is very special. I had problem with my legs and I thought I would have it operated on. My friends recommend him to me and I have not had to go. He is a great doctor and he is really good. The office is small but comfortable and there are books for you to read.

05/21/2013

Initial assessment and adjustment gave incredible relief. Each visit I had more movement and less pain. Went twice a week for about 3 weeks. Rates were very reasonable. First started with Merri Meyers, DC then Dr. Don Clinginsmith, DC. Everything they did was explained each step of the way. Very personable and patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Something wrong with my left shoulder affecting range of motion particularly any movement overhead or behind me was very painful.

10/01/2012

The atmosphere is nice and he is really interested in his patients. He really cares. He and his wife are in the office and I would not want to be without them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to him for 20 to 25 years. I last saw him for my knee.

06/05/2012

I have been seeing Dr. Don for over six years now. He treated a bulging disc in my back, and I now go back every few weeks to keep things in check. He always does an awesome job. I usually have to wait, but that is only because he takes his time with his patients. I will continue seeing him indefinitely. He's awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first went in for treatment of a bulging disc back in 2006, approximately.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Similar businesses in your area...