Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2004

Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac offers many automotive products and services to the Kansas City metro area. We offer quality new Buicks, GMCs, Cadillacs, certified used GM vehicles, luxury used vehicles as well as affordable used vehicles. We carry the largest inventory of new Buicks, GMCs and Cadillacs making us the only choice as your Kansas City area dealer. We have been awarded the Mark of Excellence Award from GM, the Dealer of the Year Award from Buick, Master Dealer of the Year Award from Cadillac, multiple departs in our store have been winners of the Elite Award and have been a winner of the Champion Award from Hendrick Automotive Group. Our services include our 5 star Buick, Cadillac, GMC and GM car repair in Kansas City, oil changes, tires, maintenance and repair on all makes and models, genuine GM parts, and aftermarket accessories. We also offer auto financing, extended warranties, and extended service agreements; everything to help our customer purchase and maintain the car of their dreams....

Exact Performance Inc

Automotive repair that specializes in Japanese imports.

01/10/2017

The price was part of our...when we bought the car there so there is no price. They are extremely thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take them back to the dealer. We get free oil changes. It's Hendrick Buick.

02/10/2015

I've been with them for almost three years. I'm under warranty. So the service costs me nothing. They're excellent. They take really good care of me. They're very personable. Their customer service is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hendrick for auto service. I just take it there for oil change and everything.

04/22/2013

They are a part of my dealership.  They are very good and a top notch dealership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac for auto service.  I last used them for routine maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair

Tim, thanks for taking the time to post about your excellent service visit at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you soon. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.

04/17/2013

It was the easiest car buying experience ever. For the last three months, I recommended them to anyone and everyone including my family members. It was so easy, no pressure and every person there will help you, Once you purchase the car, you can call on anyone, they line up at the very end and shake your hand and say, "This is my name. Here is my business card. If you need anything even though we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a car from Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac.

CATEGORY car sales

Hi [member name removed] and thanks so much for taking the time to post about your auto purchase at Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac. We strive to make it the easiest experience possible and it looks like we succeded! We want to make every guest feel like a family member and let them know we ar there for them every step of the way. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you soon...
C

07/13/2012

We had issues for a while but they were straightened out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my vehicle to my dealer, Superior Buick Cadillac two months ago for maintenance services. It is still under warranty.

CATEGORY auto repair

Member, thanks so much for your post. We value our customers and their input and strive to learn from our challenges. Please let us know if there are any more warranty issues that need attention.

Auto sales, repair, tire & accessories.