Freeman Heating & Cooling

Angie's List since July 2010

Santa Fe Air Conditioning & Heating

Santa Fe Air Conditioning has been "Making Life Comfortable" since 1987. We hold both Master Mechanical and Master Electrical licenses. Our company is large enough to meet all your heating and cooling needs, but small enough that you receive personal service from a staff that truly cares! Servicing the entire Kansas City Metro area.

Award 2019
Offers by Santa Fe Air Conditioning & Heating on Angie's List

08/04/2011

Usually whenever I call, they are able to come the same day and resolve the issues that I have.  Their pricing is very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freeman Heating & Cooling came out yesterday and serviced our unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2010

He was very conscientious and returned my phone calls. He was very honest and fair about the charges. I would absolutely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My air conditioner wasn’t cooling correctly. He came out a couple times. The first time he came out he assessed the situation but wasn’t quite sure. He added some Freon and spent quite a bit of time checking to see what was wrong. The air conditioner cooled for about 3 days so I called him again. He thought it was a particular part, which it ended up being. He came out again and added that part. The air conditioner started cooling. After he left we had a power outage and the air conditioner wouldn’t come back on. We called him and he came back out. The circuit breaker needed set and he fixed that. Everything has been running good since.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac