Dr Steven C Mingos & Associates LLC

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Our office is conveniently located in the Kansas City Metropolitan area and we invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit. Our dental office occupies a renovated 1800's log-cabin. The original chinking and logs can be seen on the exterior portion of the east side of the office and inside the east patient waiting room. In addition, the operatory on the south side of the building displays the original logs. The office has undergone renovations in 1994 and 1996 to expand the number of operatories to ten and to make the interior a modern state-of-the-art dental practice. The renovation of the office continued the log-cabin theme on the exterior of the building. There are 5 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Deutch, Dr. Michelle B.

We file insurance and are a preferred provider with most insurance companies. We are located in Overland Park off Antioch and 110th street. Each of our operatories has satellite TV and comfy chairs. We offer nitrous and a dental vibe for patients who are nervous.

12/03/2018

Very well. They took a bad situation, corrected the immediate problem, and came up with a workable long term plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental work

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,dentures

06/06/2018

Highly recommend Dr. Mingos and staff for any dental services. Friendly and competent staff that make you feel at ease and provide excellent work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dentistry work including cleaning, crowns and filings.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,periodontics

We appreciate the review!

04/04/2018

The dentist I had been seeing for about 30 years retired and referred his patients to Dr. Mingos. I had my semi-annual cleaning done and could not be more pleased. Every aspect of this operation that I came in contact with was extremely efficient and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend this dental practice to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

Thanks for the kind words!

01/19/2018

I was very impressed and if I lived closer I very well might have switched dentists (at some point maybe I will, anyhow).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a second opinion on some work I needed done.

CATEGORY dentists

Thanks for the review!

11/17/2017

This has went really well for the past 3 years. I definitely suffer from White coat syndrome. I get nervous and generally unhappy when it is time to visit a doctor or a dentist. It goes beyond reason to mention, this has caused issues with me receiving general dental exams every year. Until 3 years ago when I found this office. Dr. Blair Edgington is pretty freaking dope. She's honest and provides...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Root Canal/Cleaning/Dental Exam

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

Thanks for the feedback. We're happy you found us!

Sealants, Implants, Bridges, Crowns, Root Canal Therapy, Extractions, Scaling & Root Planing, Flap Surgery, Dentures, TMJ, Maxillofacial Surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry, Snoring & Sleep Apnea.

N/A