COLLEGE WORKS PAINTING - Missouri

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2005

C Rated | 28 Reviews

College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair price, on immaculate jobsites and earning the unqualified trust of our customers. We use nothing but top-of-the-line materials. And our team members are always energetic, polite and highly industrious....

My Paint Guys, INC

My Paint Guys, INC is a subsidiary of My Guys Home Services, INC (HGHS). As a family of companies, MGHS is on a mission to lower prices and increase the quality of work for all your home services needs. Currently MGHS offers both electoral services--through My Electric Guys, INC-- and painting services--through My Paint Guys, INC--and we plan to expand into additional offerings for our clients in the near future. Your time is valuable so My Paint Guys saves it for you by allowing you to manage your appointment completely online. You can book online, rescheduling online, or even cancel your appointment all without ever having to make a call. In addition to managing your appointment online, you will receive text message and notifications to remind you about your appointment. That means no more forgetting about your appointment till you hear that knock on the door!

Offers by My Paint Guys, INC on Angie's List

11/28/2018

Garrett Miles painted my fence and patio. The experience was awesome and he was a true professional from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck and Fence painted

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if we can assist on any future projects. Regards, College Works Painting

07/28/2018

Beautiful! My house is transformed and my painter(s) was friendly and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house painting

CATEGORY house painters

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are thrilled to see such a beautiful outcome. Please let us know if we can assist with any future projects. Regards, College Works Painting

06/16/2018

Kind of slow, but when made aware of problem areas took care of them. Fence ended up taking a couple more gallons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence painting

CATEGORY house painters

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

06/07/2018

Clay is a really nice guy. Very responsive and easy to work with. We really loved the color and he listened very well to our needs. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painting

CATEGORY house painters

Your review is very much appreciated! Please let us know if we can assist you on any future projects. Regards, College Works Painting

06/05/2018

Garrett and his crew with College Works painting did an outstanding job from initial contact to completion of the project. They were professional, timely, organized, respectful and went over and beyond our expectations. The quality of their work , communication skills and timely completion of the project makes them one of the premier choices for anyone looking for interior or exterior painting and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting front porch; staining deck; and two story fascia boards.

CATEGORY house painters

We're glad to hear about your experience with us! Please let us know if we can be of service to you again in the future. Regards, College Works Painting

EXTERIOR HOUSEPAINTING