Center of Life Chiropractic

• Angie's List since July 2012

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

06/24/2015

06/25/2014

Dr McDonald really listens to your concerns and treats you appropriately. He fixes the big problems during the first visit. I had some sharp pain in my back and after the first treatment the pain was gone. I highly recommend dr. McDonald.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have ongoing appointments with Dr. McDonald for back pain.

06/03/2014

I hadn't been to the chiropractor for around two years. I always knew students at Cleveland, so never had a regular chiropractic doctor. I live in Waldo, so Center of Life won by proximity. Dr. Randi is great and the clinic and staff are wonderful. I recommend and will continue to use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a desk job - poor posture, cross my legs, do all the bad things... We renovate and rent homes on the side. This leads to neck and back pain. Chiropractic is like dentistry. One should definitely perform preventative maintenance.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Similar businesses in your area...