Carver, Dr. Gary L.

Angie's List since April 2008

Body Basics Chiropractic

Chiropractic family healthcare clinic that takes time to treat each patient with respect and genuine caring in order for the best results and effective healing, We have 3 full time doctors 2 office managers and one massage therapist. Please ask Dana about our Angie's List discount on an exam, treatment, therapies, and x-rays. We have been serving the Overland Park area for the last 7 years come see why we are the fasting growing office in the area.

08/28/2017

I have gone to Dr. Gary often on for the past 6 plus years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, fun, kind and always helps me leave feeling better than I did when I walked in! Love love love him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment/care

03/21/2011

He is a little far away from me, but if I am unable to get an issue resolved I am glad to travel out here and see him. He is very knowledgable about situations that he will be able to help, as well as things outside of his scope.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going here for about 5 years.

10/30/2008

I have been going to Dr. Gary for about twelve years. I have fibromyalgia. When my neck muscles tense up, they throw my neck out and I have a terrible headache over my right eye. I suffered with this for many years before I realized it was a neck issue. Whenever I have this kind of headache, he adjusts my neck, and the headache immediately goes away. He rarely asks that I come back for a follow-up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neck and spine adjustment.

04/25/2008

He adjusted my head and back, which helped with the alignment of my jaw. Told me to see a dentist, which I did. Thought I had TMJ.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My jaw and bite felt out of place.